ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #11

3 models stand before me, but I have just 2 photos in my hands, and these photos represent our two finalists this season! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pi7tqxrFHZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nastasia! You've had a very consistent run in this competition. Even though you might not have had as many highs as the others, you've turned it on when you needed to. This picture is sensational and has deservedly cemented you a spot in the finale. Congratulations on your third FCO to date! You are a finalist.

Will Laura and Leila please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Laura, you had a very strong start in this competition, and there have been weeks where you've absolutely dominated the pack. You lost some steam in Jamaica, but after a couple shaky weeks, you came roaring back with this picture. Still, is that enough to beat Leila? Leila, you were also very strong from the start, but in the first half of the cycle, you never really quite reached the same heights as Laura. Once we went abroad, though, you became the one to beat, taking terrific photo after terrific photo... and this photo is no exception. Did you make up enough ground to beat Laura?

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pi7thuCANL1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Laura. In the end, you only just made it through based on your overall score (by just over half a percentage point). Your body of work, while inconsistent, has had enough of those really high highs to give you the edge. Congratulations! You too are a finalist.

Leila, this means you are out. I'm almost speechless at this result, because I didn't think we'd be sending you home here. Pretty much everyone agrees that your body of work is very strong, but you ultimately just didn't gain enough ground against Laura to make it through. Regardless, you have so much potential, and I have absolutely no doubt that you'll be huge in the fashion world one day. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_ph6s4yvXVR1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_phbwgal2NQ1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_phe0caTjxN1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phfokjqJlU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phg1mtGht71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phndm1Biul1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phqwl6V0t41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phszuax4e41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi0hy9m81O1x8j52jo2_540.jpg

tumblr_pi0rtoZ8lL1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi7sueBN2m1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Sad 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL ELIMINATION POSTED! (C19)
25 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

DAMMIT!!!...i haven't put in an entry the entire thread and didn't want to "suddenly" join in, but I would have put Leila first and Laura last...perhaps, I should join in next season...

Join in on crushing Laura and then join next cycle. 

Btw what seaosn is next? I was hoping for 2

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Based on the body of work during the season, this is the right final two.

Screen_Shot_2017-11-06_at_12.41.31_PM.jp

For what everyone says about Laura's inconsistency, I really don't think Leila stepped up till the mugshot picture (outside of her flawless topless pic). When Leila slays she SLAYS (no duh she's working her ass off post-show). But same is said for Laura (her zombie and steampunk are arguably the best of the cycle). Just all that to say gun to head, I'd take Laura's portfolio over Leila's from the show.

Nastasia's gonna rightfully snatch that crown from either of them anyways so whocurr

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Based on the body of work during the season, this is the right final two.

I even feel like Laura has one of the best portfolios this season, a lot of memorable shots compared to Leila & Nastasia who have like 3 memorable shots.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RTVFan said:

Btw what seaosn is next? I was hoping for 2

Speaking of that, I think it's about time to cast your votes for next season! If you're interesting in casting your vote, just copy this list from the latest person to add to it. You can vote for more than one cycle.

Cycle 2 - 0

Cycle 4 - 0

Cycle 7 - 0

Cycle 8 - 0

Cycle 12 - 0

Cycle 14 - 0

Cycle 16 - 0

Cycle 17 - 0

Cycle 20 - 0

Cycle 23 - 0

Cycle 2 - 1

Cycle 4 - 1

Cycle 7 - 1

Cycle 8 - 0

Cycle 12 - 0

Cycle 14 - 0

Cycle 16 - 0

Cycle 17 - 0

Cycle 20 - 0

Cycle 23 - 1

Again, make sure to copy this list when you add your vote to it.

Edited by rdhaley96

2 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

Speaking of that, I think it's about time to cast your votes for next season! If you're interesting in casting your vote, just copy this list from the latest person to add to it. You can vote for more than one cycle.

Cycle 2 - 0

Cycle 4 - 0

Cycle 7 - 0

Cycle 8 - 0

Cycle 12 - 0

Cycle 14 - 0

Cycle 16 - 0

Cycle 17 - 0

Cycle 20 - 0

Cycle 23 - 0

I already voted for 2, but I don’t mind doing 4, 14, or 16