ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #4

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8nl4fsLYS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee! It was a very tight race for FCO this week between you and someone else, but in the end, your picture barely won out. This is chillingly beautiful, and you should be proud. Congratulations! Your score this week was 50.

Also safe are...

Natasha - 51
Brittany - 73
Dionne - 98
Jaslene - 105
Sarah - 105
Jael - 119
Felicia - 131

Will Cassandra and Samantha please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Cassandra, you've been consistently mediocre from week to week. Never near the top, but also doing just enough to get by. We love your personality, but that's not going to carry you all the way. Samantha, you had a great first week, but ever since then, you've landed near the bottom each time. You have so much potential to succeed, but you're not doing as well as you should be.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

5BAlabama5D_Samantha03_28Major_Colbert29

Congratulations, Samantha. Your body of work is stronger than Cassandra's, but not by much. If we don't see you step it up soon, you might not survive another trip to the bottom.

Cassandra, this means you are out. I wasn't lying when I said you have a wonderful personality, because you really do. While I don't necessarily see a high fashion career in your future, I think your personality can definitely get you places. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p8n2qzCTEI1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8n7m4KVeg1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8nbvcNuQu1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cassandra02~1.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #4 POSTED! (C8)

cycle8_01.jpg

Photoshoot #5 - Gender Swap

-

tumblr_on9rayiDfm1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_p8oldnfa3v1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Dionne

Felicia34.jpg

Felicia

tumblr_on9r6dtRK71w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Jael

tumblr_on9rh5ZMV31w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Jaslene

tumblr_p8om2x1HGP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natasha

tumblr_p8olphEOZO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee

Samantha20~0.jpg

Samantha

tumblr_on9rdm1nbD1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Sarah

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Tuesday morning/afternoon, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Natasha - She committed to the character 100% and turned out a fantastic shot. Nobody else went as above and beyond this week.
  2. Jaslene - This is very natural, and that's what I like most about it. Unlike Natasha, she didn't really take a chance, but the effortless vibe really works.
  3. Renee - She's like a blonde Adam Lambert here. I really like how "raw" this picture feels. Definitely one of her better shots so far.
  4. Brittany - The pose is great, and I think she embodied the character better than most of the others.
  5. Dionne - I love how powerful this shot is. There's a lot of strength in her stance and in the close-up.
  6. Samantha - I actually like this shot! The close-up is great. The pose doesn't really read as masculine, though.
  7. Felicia - It's cool. She scrunched herself up a bit too much, but I like her profile/close-up here.
  8. Sarah - It's not horrible, but there's not enough commitment. I like the pose. I just would've liked more attitude behind the expression.
  9. Jael - It's a fun picture, but she doesn't register as a model at all here. There's not much else to say about it.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #5 POSTED! (C8)