ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

17 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

My Brooke rankings have been:

13th out of 13

12th out of 12

8th out of 11

5th out of 10

9th out of 9

4th out of 8

8th out of 8

so yeah, she could have left a while ago for me lol

Having said that I don't think any of the ones that have left deserved to stay til this point anyways, so....

8 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

My Brooke rankings have been:

13th out of 13

12th out of 12

8th out of 11

5th out of 10

9th out of 9

4th out of 8

8th out of 8

so yeah, she could have left a while ago for me lol

Mine are: 

11th of 13

9th of 12

1st of 11

8th of 10

4rth of 9

6th of 8

Elimination #7

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the six of you traveling abroad to Barcelona, Spain! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8dgv1ODq51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Michelle! In a literal flat week across the board, you were the only one to give your photo any sort of interesting shape. I'm glad to see you back on top! Congratulations on your third FCO to date! Your score this week was 39.

Also safe are...

CariDee - 43
Anchal - 71
Melrose - 79
Amanda - 85

Will AJ and Brooke please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. AJ, you are super photogenic, but over the last few weeks, you've lost your luster. We feel like you don't want to be here. Brooke, you've definitely improved in this competition, but we feel like you might not be at the same level as the others.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

aj3.jpg

Congratulations, AJ. We feel like your lack of versatility is starting to hurt you, so prove us wrong.

Brooke, this means you are out. While you don't have the most high fashion look, you still produced a very solid body of work. Ultimately, it just wasn't enough, but I can still see you having a great career in entertainment if you want it. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p881pjGqUp1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8aenkd6zz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8akwau1qa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8blzw835h1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8bqndEyW71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_on1n5jadsK1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8cgw20lUM1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

brooke1.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #7 POSTED! (C7)

PfP7Byd.jpg

Photoshoot #8 - Secret Deodorant Commercial

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBkx4j0kAwE

AJ

http://mformodels.blogspot.com/2006/11/antm-cycle-7-9th-episode-secret.html

All Girls (except for AJ and Anchal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33H4EXeVQzc

Anchal

-

Like always, rank these commercials from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Melrose - The only halfway decent commercial this week. It says a lot that this was the best of the bunch.

2. Anchal - She's personable enough and has a beautiful smile. She would've looked great in that setting, if nothing else.

3. Amanda - Mess, but not as messy as the other girls. I love the sarcastic fake smile at the end. xD

4. Michelle - In any other week, this would fall straight to the bottom, but these commercials were a hot mess.

5. CariDee - Horrible. I'm not ranking her last because of her body of work up to this point, but this commercial is truly terrible.

6. AJ - I actually like the speaking clip I found of her, but I think she'd phone the real commercial in. I also think it's her time to go.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! SHOOT #9 POSTED! (C7)