ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Voting is now closed. Results and the final 2 portfolio battle will be posted today!

In the meantime, keep adding your votes to this list for next cycle. You don't need to include your name -- just a point next to the cycle you want. You can also add cycles onto this list that aren't here already.

Cycle 14 - 1

Cycle 16 - 3

Cycle 19 - 4

Cycle 23 - 3

Elimination #11

3 models stand before me, but I have just 2 photos in my hands, and these photos represent our two finalists this season. Let me just say that all three of you performed impeccably this week, and all of your bodies of work are so strong. I can't think of a stronger and more closely-matched final 3 we've had. You definitely didn't make this easy for us.

With that said, The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p6t01pJxDU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eva! You've come such a long way in this competition. Your first three weeks were lukewarm, but since then, you've improved leaps and bounds. This picture is phenomenal. We don't just see a stunning woman in this shot -- we see you. Congratulations on your third FCO to date! You are a finalist.

Will Amanda and Yaya please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Amanda, you take fantastic pictures. In fact, you've probably been the most consistent model all season. What's holding you back is that we feel like compared to the other two, you might not be as relatable or as engaging of a personality. Yaya, you also take great pictures. You weren't at the top of your game these last few weeks, but you bounced back with this shot. Ultimately, was that enough this week?

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p6szine4D81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Yaya. Despite Amanda's consistency, your highs have been higher than hers, which boosted your overall score above hers. You definitely haven't had the steadiest journey, but it's definitely been a compelling one. Having said that, you've for sure earned your spot in the finale. Congratulations! You are a finalist.

Amanda, this means you are out. You should be so proud of your portfolio, because it truly is fantastic. I think you could have won so many other cycles, but ultimately, we just felt more drawn to Eva and Yaya's presence and personalities. With that said, there's no doubt that you are talented, capable, and stunning. I think if you truly want to succeed, and I know you do, then you have a world of opportunity ahead of you. Best of luck to you. ❤️

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p6qb5r8NZB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olskgiYNzV1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6sbgsPt801x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_olw0zeP4WG1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6sokprEwn1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6sppykZYJ1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_p6su407b7m1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebcrg01tsFw

tumblr_p6sxvwjFzx1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6sytbOGZU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6sztiTBct1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL ELIMINATION POSTED! (C3)