ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Teyona

2. Allison

3. London

4. Kortnie- I know it’s high but none of the photos look good other than top three and I just love her face and thinks she’s underrated. 

5. Aminat

6. Natalie

7. Fo

8. Celia

9. Sandra

10. Nijah 

Edited by RTVFan

1. Teyona

2. Allison

3. Natalie

4. Aminat

5. London - I would have preferred eyes to the camera and longer legs 

6. Kortnie - actually decent

7. Celia - director should have done more because this composition is bad for her

8. Sandra

9. Fo - lmao what are you doing

10. Nijah

1. Allison - I love this, even though she does look like the eldest daughter rather than the mom. She (and Natalie) did the best job of taking the brief and making it look more "editorial". I thought a lot of girls this week either didn't do enough or were too cheesy. 

2. Natalie

3. London

4. Teyona

5. Celia

6. Sandra

7. Aminat

8. Fo - It's just sooo cheesy

9. Kourtnie

10. Nijah - Just looks uncomfortable and confused. 

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 1

Elimination #4

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pb69uoypu91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Teyona! This picture is powerful. You more than anyone really did the narrative of this shoot justice, and I think that goes to show how simplicity can sometimes be the best choice. Congratulations! Your score this week was 33.

Also safe are...

Allison - 57
London - 73
Natalie - 78
Aminat - 87
Fo - 99
Sandra - 119
Kortnie - 126

Will Celia and Nijah please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Celia, your body of work up to this point has been quite solid, but this was not a good week for you. It's not a good sign when you get upstaged by an extra. Nijah, you've had a bit of a rockier ride. While your picture this week was an improvement over your last two, it might not be enough to make up for those weaker roudns.

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pb68648BB31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Celia. You had the worst picture by a hair, but your body of work easily saved you. Step it up.

Nijah, this means you are out. You're an absolutely stunning girl in person, but you never brought that extra something special to your pictures. If you still want to model, you need to practice and learn how to bring some intensity to your face. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pb2d0882EK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb43gqICyC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb5yjl7Z4j1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

nijah.png

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #4 POSTED! (C12)

modelnoe-agentstvo.jpg

Photoshoot #5 - Color Powder Beauty

-

tumblr_pb6c8igfK81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison

tumblr_pb6d3puVmI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Aminat

tumblr_pb6cgyFjCE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Celia

tumblr_pb6dh9UfpA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Fo

kortniejoke.jpg

:rofl:

(jk, couldn't resist after seeing this in Kortnie's portfolio~)

kortnie1.jpg

Kortnie

tumblr_pb6bduo3141x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

London

tumblr_pb6bkr0yQ51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natalie

tumblr_pb6b2ofZuI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sandra

tumblr_pb6cruv3qp1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Teyona

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Friday or Saturday evening, so you have about 2-3 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Aminat - Wow. She looks amazing in that powder, and she's evoking such a warmth from her eyes that's really beautiful.
  2. Allison - This is so, so gorgeous. It's like a work of art. There's a whimsical quality to it that I absolutely love.
  3. Fo - This will probably get FCO, and I wouldn't be mad about it. 100% the best shot she ever took on the show. Very striking.
  4. Teyona - It says a lot about the quality of these pictures that this is only 4th for me. It's a truly beautiful photo.
  5. Celia - There's a bit of a blankness in the face that keeps me from loving this, but otherwise, it's a strong image.
  6. Kortnie - She is/was a beautiful woman, so I think a beauty shot would be more up her alley. I really like the (second) chosen photo.
  7. London - I don't love this, but I blame that more on the powder than anything. Still, I would've liked to see more behind her eyes.
  8. Natalie - This isn't a great shot. Her face looks doughy, and her expression reads drowsy.
  9. Sandra - Oof. Face on is not her angle. I really wish she would have tried to evoke something different.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #5 POSTED! (C12)

1. Allison - Iconique.

2. Aminat

3. Teyona

4. Fo - Back in the day I would have easily given this FCO. But now I think the three shots above her feel more "modern". Still a great shot; I just think the eyebrow is slightly over the top and cheesy. 

5. Celia - She does look more mature, but in a really stoic and pretty way. 

6. Natalie - Gorgeous, except for the lack of angles in her face. It's a little confusing how flat her face is photographing here. 

7. London - The splatter on her mouth kinda ruins this shot for me. It just looks really unfortunate. 

8. Kourtnie 

9. Sandra - It's not a bad angle; it's just a bad expression. 

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, kebin65 said:

4. Fo - Back in the day I would have easily given this FCO. But now I think the three shots above her feel more "modern". Still a great shot; I just think the eyebrow is slightly over the top and cheesy. 

Yeah, I was trying to put my finger on why I'm not as massively in love with this shot as I feel like I should be, and I think your reasoning makes a lot of sense. For whatever reason, I don't think it's "aged" as well as the others you mentioned, even though it's still a stunning picture.

• Like 1

1. Aminat, she know how show emotion

2. Celia, her shoots are very atemporal, i really loves that  

3. Allison, it's strange how this shoot it's so amazing but not deserved a Fco because it's the same look.

4. Teyona 

5. Fo, years before i adore this shoot, now it's not so magical to me.

6. Sandra, i really want to see her profile picture 

7. Kortnie

8. Natalie, i think tyra choose a bad shoot from her 

9. London, she has a good averege she will survive deserved that bottom.

I wait that my English not be so bad

Edited by Gonzalo