ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

10 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I don't really like any of Sara's portfolio from her entire run on the show but Xiomara has one of the worst portfolios ever 

Xiomara has one great shot and it was last week. Sara has 0 but is more consistently not terrible. Either outlasting the other is no big loss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 1

Late to the party but SARA :( But to be fair, I think most people are connected to her personality and backstory, and not so much her photos. 

1. April - ICONIQUE and exemplified by how she moved in the BTS clips. 

2. Yoanna - Gorgeous face and while maybe not as sculptural as some of the others, I like that the pose feels very natural. 

3. Catie - Maybe the best pose of the bunch, just taken down a few pegs by the face. 

4. Mercedes - A little safe overall, but solid image. 

5. Camille - Ok; maybe a little too contrived. 

6. Jenascia

7. Shandi - If she had done anything else with her arms/hands, I think this would have been improved tenfold. The colors in this photo are beautiful, I like the positioning of the legs, her face is dead but at least looks pretty. The "woot woot" hands just make this look so awkward. 

8. Xiomara - Serving octopus ink realness. I used to think this wasn't that bad, but especially zoomed in on the face....yeah this is pretty bad. 

Edited by kebin65

4 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

Tbh, I don't even remember Sara from this cycle at all...not even a little bit...i remember everyone else (except Heather and Bethany)....what was her story again???

Basically, she grew up with a Middle Eastern dad who was completely opposed to her dream of being a model. She also had one of the saddest eliminations in the entire series. It had Tyra and all the other girls (minus Camille, of course~), in tears.

Elimination #5

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p6h4azPDKU1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

April! This wasn't even close. In a literal sea of weak pictures, yours stood out as the only truly passable one. You've been very consistent in this competition so far, and I hope you keep up the good work. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 27.

Also safe are...

Catie - 62
Camille - 69
Yoanna - 72
Jenascia - 75
Shandi - 97
Mercedes - 104

Xiomara, you're the only one left standing here, which of course means you are out. I could have carried out the usual proceedings, but really, there's no need to drag this one out too long. Your portfolio here hasn't been a great one, but despite that, I do think you have a good amount of potential. I expect that you could actually have a solid career if you can learn how to harness it in a picture. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p69jlulkgK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6c3y1EHdy1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_p6gxl4KQC81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olmw9e94jT1w6pb3no1_640.jpg

tumblr_p6h2m98HnG1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #5 POSTED! (C2)

9xtitskrc9n41.png

Photoshoot #6 - B&W Beauty

-

tumblr_p6h79gBCjX1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

April

tumblr_p6h5u44LOQ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Camille

tumblr_p6h6ftSlbw1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Catie

jenascia2.jpg

Jenascia

tumblr_p6h72bmfu01x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Mercedes

tumblr_p6h6juDI7l1x8j52jo1_400.png

Shandi

tumblr_p6h6s178Jd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Yoanna

-

Photoshoot #7 - Rollitos Commercial

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCwsg4Aot8

All Girls (Minus Jenascia)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyaEodNArY8

Jenascia

-

Like always, rank these pictures/commercials from best (1) to worst (7). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close either Monday or Tuesday, so you have about two days to vote.

My Rankings -

B&W:

1. April - Stunning. I love the head to shoulder pose and the androgynous vibe.
  2. Yoanna - The angle is fantastic. With a bit more intensity behind the eyes, this would be an easy 1st.
  3. Mercedes - Simple but effective.
  4. Shandi - Meh.
  5. Catie - Meh.
  6. Camille - Meh.
  7. Jenascia - Meh.

Rollitos:

1. April - She killed it. I love how she assumed the character so well and gave off the most "badass" vibe.
  2. Yoanna - She definitely looked the part here, and her line delivery was strong. Great job.
  3. Mercedes - We didn't see much from her here, but she gave a fun performance.
  4. Catie - This wasn't all that bad, actually. Her line delivery was pretty solid, all things considered.
  5. Shandi - Very campy, especially with her last line, but I think that approach is actually kind of fun?
  6. Camille - It came together okay in the end, even if she was a bit of a mess on set.
  7. Jenascia - I can't see her not bombing this. I think it'd be a glorious mess. xD

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! SHOOTS #6/7 POSTED! (C2)

B&W:

1. Yoanna 

2. Jenascia 

3. Catie 

4. April 

5. Mercedes

6. Camille

7. Shandi 

Rollitos: 

1. April 

2. Yoanna 

3. Jenascia - lmfao I love her. her personality is so infectious. she was my favorite this cycle.

4. Catie - why did she get eliminated again?

5. Mercedes

6. Shandi 

7. Camille

B&W:

1. April: 1 and 2 are pretty much the same level but April has a little more edge to her expression.  

2. Yoanna: Natural beauty but emotive enough that she’s not resting on her gorgeous face.  

3. Mercedes: Fierce eyes with enough subtlety to avoid a possibly campy expression.  She really knows her face.  

4. Camille: Beautiful lips and eyes, but a little blank.  If she relaxed her shoulders and showed more neck it would be better. 

5. Jenascia: Nice photo from her but not as strong as the ones above.  

6. Catie: Little safe and doesn’t suit her look. 

7. Shandi: Total blank slate. Full-body shots are her stronger suits.  

Rolitos:

1. April: A-plus attitude for the commercial style, she’s a natural.  

2. Yoanna: She’s fierce!

3. Mercedes: Cool and confident.  

4. Catie: Okay delivery, embraces her look better here than in her photo. 

5. Camille: Delivery was shaky and she looked a little nervous at times.  

6. Shandi: Over-the-top and fake.  Weakest take of the bunch.  

7. Jenascia: I just can’t see her being very natural with lines.