ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #3

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p6h019VEBz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Shandi! This picture is so captivating. It's incredible just how much edge you brought here. You had a big transformation this week, and I love how you were able to transform in this photoshoot, too. Congratulations! Your score this week was 21.

Also safe are...

Yoanna - 40
April - 60
Jenascia - 80
Mercedes - 82
Sara - 101
Catie - 113
Camille - 134

Will Bethany and Xiomara please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Both of you have already landed in the bottom once before, and quite frankly, both of you would be very deserving eliminees at this point. Be thankful I'm not petty enough to cut you both this week.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p6gxl4KQC81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Xiomara. Your body of work quite frankly sucks so far, and it's only due to your competition sucking more that you're getting yet another chance. Either step it up or get to stepping.

Bethany, this means you are out. It's a pretty big feat that you got to week 3 since you would've undoubtedly been the first one cut if Anna did the shoot that week. I'm not sure I can see you modeling in any capacity, but I think you have enough personality to make it in other arenas. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p69j4uENhe1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6c46iOAMR1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

bethany.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C2)

9xtitskrc9n41.png

Photoshoot #4 - Celebrity Impersonations

(I apologize for the sizes on some of these).

-

tumblr_olmvzopbxU1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

April

(Catherine Zeta-Jones)

tumblr_p6h10aSAlZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Camille

(Diana Ross)

f6a2aa9f8b65daef423db04a0e6b925d.jpg

Catie

(Marilyn Monroe)

tumblr_p6h0u1lidb1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jenascia

(Salma Hayek)

tumblr_olmwt0esqf1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Mercedes

(Billie Holiday)

tumblr_olmvlsoKSV1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Sara

(Angelina Jolie)

tumblr_p6h1g9NcNK1x8j52jo1_400.jpg

Shandi

(Nicole Kidman)

tumblr_olmw9e94jT1w6pb3no1_640.jpg

Xiomara

(Grace Jones)

tumblr_olmwliBUNp1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Yoanna

(Audrey Hepburn)

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will hopefully close at some point on Thursday, although it could close Friday if my weeks ends up being busier.

My Ranking:

1. Mercedes - Beautiful. While I wouldn't say this is a mindblowing picture, it's clearly the best of the week. Subtle but powerful.
  2. Yoanna  - I feel like apart from Mercedes, all the other pictures this week are pretty interchangeable. This is a good picture, but it's not great.
  3. April - She looks vaguely Janice-y in this picture, but other than that, it's not a bad shot. I love the way the light is hitting her.
  4. Shandi - I like how demure she looks. It's one of the most striking pictures for me. It's a bit too simple, though.
  5. Camille - The pose is fantastic, and I love how her hair looks here. However, the expression isn't great. I would've liked to see her relax more.
  6. Jenascia - Her pose is strong, and her features photographed nicely. It's just missing connection behind her eyes. The vacant stare doesn't really work.
  7. Sara - It's a bit of a miss for me. She looks good, but she isn't really embodying Angelina at all. More intensity in the eyes might've saved the shot.
  8. Catie - She definitely looks the part, but I feel like it's too on the nose. I would've liked to see her be more playful and flirty instead of "sex bomb."
  9. Xiomara - This is a bit of a tactical ranking, because even though she doesn't have the worst picture, I don't think she deserves to stay over anyone else here.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #4 POSTED! (C2)

1. Mercedes

2. Yoanna

3. Catie

4. Shandi

5. April

6. Jenascia

7. Camille

8. Xiomara - I literally don't know where to put this considering next shoot is the dreaded fish tank picture that I have to pretend like I don't know is coming lol

9. Sara

• Haha 1