ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

8 minutes ago, Ariel1989 said:

Why are all the models getting eliminated right before their best photos 😡

1. Khrystyana

2. Liberty
3. Coura
4. Jeana

Kylas best (only good) photo was the gold one.

56 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Kylas best (only good) photo was the gold one.

I thought the Raw and Gold shoots were both really good ones for her (I think she deserved FCO for both), and then I also liked her Horror Story picture. The rest of her portfolio is pretty meh for me. 

Kyla is a gorgeous woman with a very unique face and she has had more success in the fashion industry than the vast majority of contestants on ANTM. Google Kyla Coleman and you will see dozens of amazing shots of her post-ANTM. But IMO, she just did not know her angles AT ALL on cycle 24 and did not know how to create tension in her face. Resting on pretty. Noun not verb. Etc. She obviously improved a ton since the show. But Cycle 24 Kyla was not it. She won because she had nice hair.

• Like 2

Imagine thinking Khrystyana is terrible.

One of the few ANTM alums that I still follow on Instagram - I love seeing her continuous support for body positivity among other things.  

• Like 3

Kyla does have the best post-show career out of Cycle 24 though. Signed to The Society and Elite Worldwide, walked for Valentino, Off-White and Tommy Hilfiger, print work for Alexander Wang, Calvin Klein and i-D Magazine and in Dua Lipa's "Don't Start Now" music video. Mediocre on ANTM and didn't deserve to win, but still my personal favorite face from C24.

1. Liberty

2. Coura

3. Khrys

4. Jeana

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, *Chris said:

Imagine thinking Khrystyana is terrible.

One of the few ANTM alums that I still follow on Instagram - I love seeing her continuous support for body positivity among other things.  

I’m all for body positivity and wish there was more of it from these shows. I didn’t even realise she was cast as plus size. The only thing I remember is her tit overflowing.

Elimination #12

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

701b55f61f4759b9ef7c8ef36959e408979f3cf2

Khrystyana! Another week where you and Jeana continue your back and forth FCO streak. This picture is absolutely stunning and another great addition to your portfolio. Congratulations on your fifth FCO to date! Your score this week was 23.

Also safe is...

Liberty - 33

Will Coura and Jeana please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Both of you should be proud, as this is the first bottom two appearance either of you have had. Coura, you didn't have the strongest start here, but from week to week, we've seen so much growth from you. However, we're not sure if your overall body of work measures up to the others. Jeana, you've certainly been a consistent performer for the most part, but your lows in this competition have not been great. In addition, your photo this week was voted as the worst.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

aafed0ff8f63be2ae01b252af30dd93060c93031

Congratulations, Jeana. Your body of work was obviously going to save you here. However, we need to see you rise back up if you want a spot in the finale.

Coura, this means you are out. After most of the other women of color went out back to back, you really did represent wonderfully, making it so much further than almost anyone would have expected. Ultimately, you just didn't have as many highs in your portfolio, and that's why you're headed home. With that said, I think you definitely have a promising career to look forward to, and I can't wait to see it unfold. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

9d8bd11b039d5d4aeace6dfa7e1577476047397b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SkkQlaz86U

87527b094a6438bdac8d2c648aa7f0f470894232

eaf820f013e5b3f68a57c7659d65caf102547abe

coura-fall-feet-6-photos-004.jpg

Coura2.png

Coura.png

COURA_FALL_15-750x1024.jpeg

Coura-Paper.png

kPpB3Wea_o.jpg

c3fe34_1a62fba309854ebab5606828ee4b6237~

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #12 POSTED! (C24)

topmodel24_cast.jpg

Photoshoot #13 - Paper Magazine Editorial

-

910543bb735c7e0b642d1a9b7d9bd16f17a37936

Jeana

e530bb73e95c7bdd194c6a51660350a71207c666

Khrystyana

Irene-3-549x800.jpg

Liberty

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (3). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will remain open until Monday morning, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Jeana - She looks fantastic here. The expression in particular really works for me. I definitely see a narrative, and I like that.

2. Liberty - The composition of this picture is amazing. Liberty is doing a good job, but she does get a little lost in the shot.

3. Khrystyana - It's fun, but it's definitely not her best work. I wish she would've gone for a different expression.