ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Week 1: Jaslene
Week 2: Jaslene
Week 3: Natasha

Week 4: Natasha

Week 5: Natasha

Week 6: Natasha
Week 7: Natasha

Week 8: Natasha

Week 9.1: Natasha

Week 9.2: Jaslene

Week 10: Jaslene

Week 11.1: Jaslene

Week 11.2: Jaslene
Final Runway: Jaslene
Winner Pick: Natasha

Week 1: Jaslene
Week 2: Jaslene
Week 3: Jaslene

Week 4: Jaslene 

Week 7: Natasha

Week 9.1: Jaslene

Winner Pick: Jaslene

Week 1: Jaslene
Week 2: Jaslene
Week 3: Natasha

Week 7: Natasha

Week 9.1: Natasha

Week 9.2: Natasha

Winner Pick: Natasha

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Unfortunately, Natasha isn't putting up much of a fight

Cycle 8 is notoriously one of the worst in ANTM history. Brittany is the only ~model~ worthy of winning based on the show portfolios. I am more so responding to people acting like Jaslene was some runaway winner or something. :haha:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Cycle 8 is notoriously one of the worst in ANTM history. Brittany is the only ~model~ worthy of winning based on the show portfolios. I am more so responding to people acting like Jaslene was some runaway winner or something. :haha:

It was the first season I was invested in and Jaslene was my first NTM favourite. She’s still my favourite model from the show to this day and I love her portfolio/work after the show. She has some amazing stuff.

6 minutes ago, Zoey said:

It was the first season I was invested in and Jaslene was my first NTM favourite. She’s still my favourite model from the show to this day and I love her portfolio/work after the show. She has some amazing stuff.

Her work after the show is definitely super strong! I always thought she had a ton of potential, her first two weeks in the competition show that off clearly. But I think she floundered for the rest of the competition. The stupid Cycle 8 photoshoots did nobody that cycle any favors as well. LOL.

15 hours ago, goofycilla90 said:

Week 1: Jaslene
Week 2: Jaslene
Week 3: Jaslene

Week 5: Jaslene

Week 6: Jaslene
Week 7: Jaslene

Week 8: Jaslene

Week 9.1: Jaslene

You left out your winner pick, but I'm going to assume based on this that it's Jaslene?

cycle8_01.jpg

Winner Announcement

Two driven, vivacious, and dynamic women stand before me, but only one of you can win.

Jaslene, you had one of the strongest starts in this competition we've ever seen, dominating the first two weeks. After that, your performance wavered somewhat, but once we arrived in Australia, you returned to form and had some great weeks near the end. We feel like despite your inconsistency, you succeeded when it mattered most, delivering strong performances in the CoverGirl shoot and the final runway. Overall, we love your personality and think you'd be a great fit as a spokesmodel for many major brands.

Natasha, you had a journey that was almost the exact opposite of Jaslene's. Your first two and last two weeks in this competition were not your best, but you absolutely crushed the middle portion of the competition, earning four FCOs and two SCOs during that time. Even though you didn't have the strongest ending, we've still seen tons of growth from you. As a whole, we love your positive attitude and ability to roll with the punches, and I think with some refinement, you could be one of the biggest successes out there.

Having the two of you here is interesting, because in pretty much every shoot, one of you was the clear winner. Ultimately, this portfolio battle boiled down to the winner picks. By a score of 9-8, the winner of cycle 8... is...

tumblr_p8r0th0ZwO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

:clap:JASLENE!!! :clap:

Congratulations, Jaslene! You ultimately had fewer week to week wins than Natasha did, but more people selected you as their winner, and that pushed you over the top. Like I said before, you succeeded exactly when you needed to, and I think you're a great representative for this season. I have no doubt that you'll go on to do great things.

Natasha, you put up a great fight, but in the end, you failed to stick the landing. Regardless, you should be so proud of how far you've come, and I think you also have a lot of good things in store for your journey.

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry!

~Winner's Portfolio~

tumblr_p8n5adulza1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8naidzudq1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8nc79lkmO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8nkbbVVff1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_on9rh5ZMV31w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8oncoU3DJ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8qf248Fi61x8j52jo1_500.jpg

http://mformodels.blogspot.com/2007/05/antm-cycle-8-8th-9th-10th-episode.html

tumblr_p8qstb9ls71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8qstb9ls71x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8r0th0ZwO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8r2el57Yf1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZx9L7uPt_0&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aih4usf-nOM

-

Here are the results of the portfolio battle:

Week 1: Jaslene - 21 / Natasha - 0
Week 2: Jaslene - 20 / Natasha - 1
Week 3: Jaslene - 9 / Natasha - 12
Week 4: Jaslene - 3 / Natasha - 18
Week 5: Jaslene - 2 / Natasha - 19
Week 6: Jaslene - 2 / Natasha - 19
Week 7: Jaslene - 3 / Natasha - 18
Week 8: Jaslene - 2 / Natasha - 19
Week 9.1: Jaslene - 8 / Natasha - 13
Week 9.2: Jaslene - 8 / Natasha - 13
Week 10: Jaslene - 18 / Natasha - 3
Week 11.1: Jaslene - 21 / Natasha - 0
Week 11.2: Jaslene - 21 / Natasha - 0
Final Runway: Jaslene - 16 / Natasha - 5
Winner Pick: Jaslene - 12 / Natasha - 9

And here are the end of cycle stats -

Most FCOs: Natasha (4)
Most Bottom 2 Appearances: Natasha, Samantha (3)
Biggest Rise in Placement: Felicia, Samantha (+4 spots) 
Biggest Fall in Placement: Whitney (-6 spots)
Best COO Average: Brittany (2.800)
Best Overall Score: Brittany (This is calculated differently from COO Average).*

* At the time of Brittany's elimination, Natasha had the stronger score by only .061%. However, final 3 week knocked Natasha's overall score below Brittany's.

-

I feel like as a whole, we did a good job with this cycle. I think the elimination order definitely made a lot more sense than the real one, as we righted a few wrongs that took place during the cycle (like giving Samantha and Felicia longer journeys). In the end, we ended up with the same final 3, and while I would have chosen Renee as Jaslene's runner-up, I'm not mad with this outcome.

Cycle 16 got the most votes and will kick off later today!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WINNER REVEALED! (C8)