ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Women

1. Renee

2. Jaslene

3. Natasha

4. Brittany

5. Dionne

Men

1. Natasha

2. Brittany

3. Renee

4. Jaslene 

5. Dionne

I think this is one of the more successful shoots in the show’s history. Everyone really understood the concept and came up with great photos. But I think the top 4 is really obvious based on this shoot. If it wasn’t for Cooper Street.... smh 

• Like 1

Elimination #9

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8qvdiH1nz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natasha! Ever since the Crime Scene photoshoot, you've been on fire every single week. It's amazing to think just how far you've come from where you started. Congratulations on your fourth FCO to date! Your score this week was 84 (40 Women's, 44 Men's).

Also safe are...

Renee - 89 (36 Women's, 53 Men's)
Brittany - 129 (84 Women's, 45 Men's)

Will Dionne and Jaslene please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Dionne, you've been a solid competitor throughout this competition, but you've always been sort of middling. Never the best, never the worst. This week, though, you were the worst. Jaslene, you had such a strong start in this competition, but from week to week, you've gotten weaker and weaker. We're not seeing the Jaslene we saw at the beginning.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. This week, the model moving on survived elimination by less than 1%. And that person is...

tumblr_p8qstb9ls71x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Jaslene. Before this week, Dionne actually had the better overall score, but you only just edged her out after this week was taken into account. You're on very thin ice right now, so you need to give it all you've got moving forward. You did well this week, but that's not going to be enough.

Dionne, this means you are out. You've done a commendable job in this competition, but ultimately, you just didn't really have any standout moments that could have saved you. Regardless, you're truly a beautiful and vivacious woman, and I can see you doing great thing outside this competition. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p8n3qlgJmB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8n961ZKR71x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8nckrnslV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8nki2jqHl1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8oldnfa3v1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8oo9cxfLv1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8qf8xRpug1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

http://mformodels.blogspot.com/2007/05/antm-cycle-8-8th-9th-10th-episode.html

tumblr_p8qs9nq5Dr1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8qs9nq5Dr1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg