ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

After we do the show’s all stars and before winners we have to invent our own all stars with girls who didn’t win IDF’s cycles 

I'd be down for that, maybe! I'm not sure how exactly we'd go about choosing the cast, designing shoots, etc. Perhaps you guys could propose some ideas?

Of course, this cycle is probably a good 6 months away, lol.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

I'd be down for that, maybe! I'm not sure how exactly we'd go about choosing the cast, designing shoots, etc. Perhaps you guys could propose some ideas?

I don't know, I didn't think I'd get this far Blank Template - Imgflip

1. Simone - robbed on the show, we shall see here

2. Brenda

3. Raina - I feel like maybe she should have tried to cover herself more considering that all the other girls did, but still great

4. Alasia - I un-ironically love this photo. If she had popped up a heel and/or turned a foot out, it'd be divine

5. Ren

6. Jessica - like the barbie feet

7. Tatianna

8. Alexandra

9. Anslee

10. Krista - she chose the dress. Why isn't she wearing the dress. Was she not allowed? Why not at least pretend to put it on or something? I don't understand.

11. Gabrielle

12. Naduah - nah

13. Angelea - a legendary personality who I love love love, but I hate this picture so much

5 hours ago, Alex95 said:

All this chart is showing me how well Brittany performed and how robbed she was 🐸🍵

How does the chart show that? Kahlen had a better call-out average. ;)

1. Ren

2. Jessica

3. Brenda

4. Tatianna

5. Simone

6. Raina

7. Naduah

8. Angelea

9. Alexandra

10. Krista

11. Alasia

12. Anslee

13. Gabrielle

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rdhaley96 said:

You could host it as a Redux game. You make up the shoots themes, have users sign up to play each model and submit their photos, etc, ala a game at RTVGames. 

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 1

1. Raina: So regal and renaissance, Raina is one of my favorite all-time ANTM contestants but I’ll make sure to be objective 👍

2. Tatianna: Powerful pose and eyes, a close second for me.  

3. Jessica: Face is great and sells the shorts, just not as crazy about it as much as Raina and Tatianna. 
4. Brenda: Gorgeous back and eye contact, just wished she had turned her wrist to show she was wearing a watch and not a bracelet.  

5. Ren: Nice face and sells the hat but not terribly exciting.  

6. Simone: Basic and expected pose but she sells the jacket and is skin care commercial-worthy.  

7. Anslee:  Shows off the bag well but her body doesn’t look like it knows what it’s doing.  

8. Angelea: Good pose for the shoes but expression is off.  

9. Alasia: The pose is original, creative and provocative, if the face was better she’d be higher.  

10. Alexandra: Great body and okay face, bent arm is at an awkward angle. 

11. Naduah: She looks confused and her body is too crunched together.  

12. Krista: Old looking with hair and the angle of her face doesn’t do justice to her amazing cheekbones.  

13. Gabrielle: She looks so uncomfortable from head to toe.  

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED! (C14)