ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

I mean we all know the show was problematic but acting like it didn't exist doesn't end racism. Acknowledge that it was wrong, vote on the shoot and get it over it. And like someone mentioned the Happa shot was done here for ANTM 13 with no problem.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I mean we all know the show was problematic but acting like it didn't exist doesn't end racism. Acknowledge that it was wrong, vote on the shoot and get it over it. And like someone mentioned the Happa shot was done here for ANTM 13 with no problem.

True. I just wanted to be mindful of all of your opinions. Like, this is our redo, so I definitely don't have a problem making it our own in some ways (skipping this shoot would be one such way).

I did decide, however, that it probably does make the most sense to just go through with this shoot, and anyone who doesn't want to vote doesn't have to. 

• Like 1

b5e9bd83fc6b91e5c8c01df738323fd2.jpeg

Photoshoot #4 - Got Milk?

-

brandy21.jpg

Brandy

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io1_500.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io2_500.jpg

Christina

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io3_500.jpg

Kahlen

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io4_500.jpg

Keenyah

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io7_1280.jpg

Michelle

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io6_500.jpg

Naima

tumblr_inline_o2wx2cSobm1qhb2yl_500.jpg

Noelle

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io8_500.jpg

Rebecca

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io9_500.jpg

Tatiana

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io10_500.jpg

Tiffany

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36-40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Keenyah
  2. Christina
  3. Rebecca
  4. Brittany
  5. Tiffany
  6. Michelle
  7. Naima
  8. Kahlen
  9. Brandy
  10. Tatiana
  11. Noelle

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #4 POSTED! (C4)

Besides the blackface, these are hard to judge because they're all basically doing the same pose and the differences are very subtle.

1. Keenyah

2. Rebecca

3. Kahlen

4. Brandy

5. Tatiana

6. Naima

7. Tiffany

8. Michelle

9. Noelle

10. Brittany

11. Christina

Elimination #4

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io4_500.jpg

Keenyah! You've been hanging near the top for the last few weeks, but you finally nabbed the top spot. The voters thought you were head and shoulders above the rest of the pack this week. Congratulations! Your score this week was 41.

Also safe are...

Michelle - 76
Brandy - 93
Kahlen - 99
Christina - 106
Brittany - 107
Rebecca - 110
Tiffany - 113
Naima - 118

Will Noelle and Tatiana please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. I have the same critique for both of you. The two of you are both beautiful, you take good photos every now and then, but overall, you lack drive and are more often than not mediocre from week to week. With one exception each, you've both been consistently called near the bottom of the pack.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io9_500.jpg

Congratulations, Tatiana. Your overall score saved you this week. This isn't a terrible picture, but nothing about it stands out as memorable. We need to see more fire from you moving forward.

Noelle, this means you are out. Some people see you as pedestrian and lacking talent, but I think you definitely had some strong moments here and proved them wrong to an extent. If modeling is something you want, though, you've got to pursue it with more passion than you did here. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_om1efd85rD1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_om2otuKEJR1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6xreb9hLn1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_o2wx2cSobm1qhb2yl_500.jpg