ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #10

5 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pji4jtoW8T1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jourdan! This was another generally rough week for people, but you nonetheless turned out a very solid shot. I think that's a testament to your ability that you still delivered even in a shoot like this. Congratulations on your fourth FCO to date! Your score this week was 29.

Also safe is...

Nina - 38

Will Chris, Cory, and Marvin please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Chris, you've taken some of the strongest pictures in this competition. However, we feel like you've been on a general decline and haven't kept up your momentum. Cory, you started out very rocky, but over time, you started to stabilize. Are your highs high enough to save you? Marvin, you have a lot of raw potential, and you've taken some very solid pictures. We're not sure, though, that you have the fortitude needed to succeed.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pji2v2XBvd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Chris. You actually stayed by nearly 14 percentage points, so needless to say this wasn't close at all. With that said, if you take another picture like this next week, it's not going to cut it.

Cory and Marvin, this means you two are out. Both of you have shown a lot of strength in this competition, and you've also shown a lot of improvement. However, you two were up against a very strong trio, so I think you both got as far as you could realistically go. I think the two of you definitely could have a future in modeling. You just have to find the right markets that play to your strengths. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (5th Place)~

tumblr_pis59dZDeB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pitwdqd1QE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pivrcgYemg1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_pixqw65ZEK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj1fxliWn61x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj3iqdBmLI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj5578Qcp01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjamrtFQZJ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjepcuqwnO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pji3hxg70x1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (4th Place)~

tumblr_pis41hfbEb1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pis8l83GHM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_piu3afhRmg1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_pixqbbnPYA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj1j0ns7aX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj3kf06L631x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj54wsVa2M1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjan6pv3kA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjepdzQg651x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pji483sr1Y1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #10 POSTED! (C20)

antm-cw-poster.jpg

Final Photoshoot - GUESS Campaign

-

tumblr_pjjsu29Pwn1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Chris

tumblr_pjjvhl0Rkr1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jourdan

tumblr_pjju54lyeU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nina

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (3). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Friday morning, so you have 2 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Jourdan - Nothing outstanding, but it's cute and gets the job done. That's enough for FCO in this group.
  2. Nina - I don't like this outfit on her. I admire that she's powering through it, but it's overall just not that flattering of a shot.
  3. Chris - Yikes. He looks disheveled and sad, which makes sense since this was a week after his IRL elimination.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL PHOTOSHOOT POSTED! (C20)

Cory is such an interesting contestant. The judges kept telling him he looked feminine, but I never understood that because there are plenty of thin male fashion models and I don't think Cory's facial structure is particularly feminine. I just don't think his face is very modellesque. Bottom line is Tyra did him dirty with his makeover because that boy needed hair.

12 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Cory is such an interesting contestant. The judges kept telling him he looked feminine, but I never understood that because there are plenty of thin male fashion models and I don't think Cory's facial structure is particularly feminine. I just don't think his face is very modellesque. Bottom line is Tyra did him dirty with his makeover because that boy needed hair.

It's literally cause he's gay lol. None of the gay male models were "masculine enough" for Tyra, the judges, and the other contestants.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

It's literally cause he's gay lol. None of the gay male models were "masculine enough" for Tyra, the judges, and the other contestants.

Yeah, probably. Tyra imagining herself with Keith certainly helped him win, didn't it...

Even though these photos are overall underwhelming for a finale shoot, this Final 3 is impeccable. They all have strong portfolios. 

1. Jiana - Amy Winehouse but make it fashion

2. Alexandra

3. Kanani

1. Jourdan - It's a good shot; she has the advantage of being the most suited for the brand. But as with most of Jourdan's photos, my issue is that the photo is technically good, but it lacks something that makes it amazing. It's just a little lifeless and static.

2. Nina - I like the Florence Welch vibes in the face. It's a solid photo. 

3. Chris - I actually do think he looks really pretty here; he just looks really vacant and dead. And also from a photography standpoint, this is a really awkward angle.

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 2