ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Other than Laura and maybe Kristin, this was a pretty terrible shoot overall.

1. Laura - For every instance where she flops, so comes back around and absolutely slays the haus down.

2. Kristin

3. Nastasia

4. Leila

5. Allyssa

6. Brittany

7. Victoria :( 

01. Laura - The only reasonable shot.

02. Nastasia - It’s the better full body shot and I don’t mind it.

03. Victoria - She was cheese and I like that she incorporated her personality. 

04. Brittany - It’s decent.

05. Leila - Meh.

06. Alyssa - Looks like something out of a film.

07. Kristin - Another lazy shot. I will never understand IDF’s love for her or her portfolio.

• Like 1

Elimination #7

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the six of you traveling abroad to Ocho Rios, Jamaica! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_phqxc2qEyG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura! Last week was not at all your best, but you bounced back hard with this shot! Just like in the Zombie and Steampunk photoshoots, you absolutely annihilated the competition this week. Keep up the good work, and congratulations on your third best photo to date! Your score this week was 19.

Also safe are...

Leila - 48
Kristin - 51
Brittany - 64
Nastasia - 83

Will Allyssa and Victoria please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Allyssa, you take good pictures from week to week. However, we feel like you've started to coast. We're not seeing the improvement from you that we're seeing from a lot of the others. Victoria, we love your commitment to each shoot, but the end results are, just like Allyssa, middling. We think you have what it takes to be a great actress, but you so far haven't convinced us you're a model.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_phpbwrwpWg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Allyssa. You made it through once again. We need to see better from you, and fast.

Victoria, this means you are out. 💔 You truly are a one of a kind individual, and we love the character you've brought to this competition. In the end, your body of work just didn't quite measure up. However, I don't doubt that as long as you keep up that entrepreneurial spirit, you'll go on to do great things. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_ph6rqhSL0f1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_phbwfssipO1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_phduaxcgJJ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phfoidLxeI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phhq0r5VJw1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phnffiaMH51x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_phpbl0NACZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #7 POSTED! (C19)

547071_10151045792860748_1930418261_n.jp

Photoshoot #8 - River Raft Love Triangle

-

tumblr_phszmdRVmZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allyssa

tumblr_phsxc9IFBK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_phsyleOu7D1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kristin

tumblr_pht04dJeJE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

tumblr_phszuax4e41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Leila

tumblr_pht1ehNqOD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nastasia

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Monday morning, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Nastasia - While I think this is the best, it's not perfect. The arm positioning isn't my favorite, and the pose doesn't flatter the dress as well as I'd like. Still, she looks so stunning and regal here. The close-up is flawless.

2. Laura - Opposite of Nastasia. The pose is by far the best of the week, and I love her connection to the guys. The expression doesn't work for me as much. She's looking too far to the side, and she loses her face a bit in the shadows.

3. Leila - It's a beautiful picture of her, but it's not the most memorable shot she's taken. You can't really even tell it's her. She looks amazing in that dress, though.

4. Allyssa - This picture feels somewhat forced, but it's the strongest one she's taken since Steampunk. I like how powerful it comes across, and she's working that dress.

5. Brittany - She looks regal here, but she also looks old. Just like Leila, she's not recognizable here at all. Definitely not my favorite picture of her.

6. Kristin - Surprisingly enough, this is the worst of the bunch for me. Her pose isn't flattering the dress well at all; she looks pregnant. The expression is strong, but it's not enough to save the forced-looking pose. 

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #8 POSTED! (C19)