ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

12 hours ago, *Diana said:

1. Michelle

2. CariDee

3. Amanda

4. Melrose 

6. Anchal

7. Brooke

8. A.J

9. Megg

10. Eugena

11. Christian

12. Jaeda

13. Monique

You're missing Megan from your ranking. Should I assume she's 5th?

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED! (C7)

Elimination #1

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p883rhtB0y1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Michelle! You had one of the most challenging and darkest roles to play this week, but your picture went above and beyond. This picture is chilling. While it might make people uncomfortable to look at, I'd say that means you did your job. Congratulations! Your score this week was 28.

Also safe are...

Amanda - 44
CariDee - 61
Anchal - 84
AJ - 89
Megg - 117
Melrose - 126
Brooke - 130
Eugena - 153
Megan - 153
Jaeda - 174

Will Christian and Monique please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Christian, you have an understated sort of beauty, and I think with time, you could definitely learn how to refine it. The question for you is... do we have enough time? Your picture this week was both derivative and underwhelming. Monique, your beauty is a type that's very striking. While I think you have the potential for greatness, your attitude will be your downfall if you don't get it in check. This week, you lacked professionalism.

Both of you failed to impress, but one of you will be granted another chance. And that person is...

tumblr_p88138MHwM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Christian. This picture is a disappointment, but we feel like you have what it takes to learn and grow in this competition. Prove us right.

Monique, this means you are out. It's a shame, because you definitely are a stunning woman, but you just didn't come into this competition with the right attitude. If you can learn how to conduct yourself more professionally, you'll have a much greater shot at making it in fashion. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p87zdmE1tl1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 POSTED! (C7)

PfP7Byd.jpg

Photoshoot #2 - Hair Wars

-

tumblr_p8agpp6uag1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

AJ

tumblr_p8agg9AfAW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Amanda

tumblr_p8ahn0K4nH1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Anchal

tumblr_p8aenkd6zz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brooke

tumblr_p8ag0gmRwX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

CariDee

christian.jpg

Christian

tumblr_p8adjl9ji41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eugena

tumblr_p8aefbRC6W1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaeda

tumblr_p8af30x9Hc1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Megan

tumblr_p8adz2Gbh71x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Megg

tumblr_p8ah46kq6y1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Melrose

tumblr_p8ahbpxKGP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Michelle

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Thursday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Michelle - Such an eye-catching picture. I love the pose and the tilt of her head paired with the cheeky and flirty expression. She killed it.
  2. Anchal - I go back and forth between her and Michelle, but I feel like Michelle's long shot is stronger. Still, absolutely stunning picture.
  3. AJ - Her body here is killer. I'm not huge on the angle of her face, but everything else here is great. It's both serene and edgy.
  4. Amanda - The pose is a bit boring, but she looks amazing in this makeup. It's facially a beautiful shot.
  5. Melrose - This picture is good, but I think it's a bit overrated. She shrunk herself with the pose, and the face doesn't necessarily read model.
  6. Christian - This is solid enough. I would've liked more behind her eyes, but the head to shoulder pose is good.
  7. CariDee - Very drag queen. If that's what she was going for, mission accomplished? At least she went for something.
  8. Megan - She got screwed over a bit by the styling, but her face photographed pretty nicely. Overall, not bad.
  9. Jaeda - It's interesting. I'll give her that. I like that she at least tried here. Otherwise, it's not the most flattering shot.
  10. Brooke - It's just kind of boring. She looks pretty, but her expression reads confused and/or worried.
  11. Eugena - I'm not sure what she was going for here. Her face photographed alright, but the pose is a mess.
  12. Megg - No tension at all. Her eyes look completely unfocused. I don't really get the point of this picture, lol.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #2 POSTED! (C7)