ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #9

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands.The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pd0j3iWkKy1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alexandra! You hit a rough patch in the middle of this competition, but ever since we arrived in New Zealand, you've stepped up your game big time. This picture is outstanding. You're really starting to show you could win this. Congratulations on your second consecutive FCO! Your score this week was 40.

Also safe are...

Krista - 50
Raina - 63

Will Alasia and Jessica please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Alasia, you had a sort of shaky start, but a few weeks later, you established yourself as a frontrunner. You've lost that magic over the last couple of weeks, however, and with how young and green you are, you can't afford to slip up. Jessica, your run in this competition has been pretty consistently up and down. Every now and then, you take a fantastic picture, but we feel like your talent might not be reliable enough to save you.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IBz7oHa.jpg

Congratulations, Alasia. Your overall score saved you once again. You have one more chance to deliver that magic we know you're capable of delivering.

Jessica, this means you are out. You really are a beautiful girl, but we weren't getting that same sort of spark from you we were getting from the others. However, I think with some practice and some refinement, you could one day be a fantastic commercial model. Just keep going if this is what you want. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pcmcepRFzp1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcrfm7pDld1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcrja5r0jH1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcv5w81C9Z1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcx5s2PwYj1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcx9kjg9O71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcyy4oDngA1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_pczyoi1WLz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pd0gb5bcDT1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #9 POSTED! (C14)

ATM-S14-contestants001i-withlogo.jpg

Photoshoot #10 - Ugly Pretty

-

5BUrban_Lux5D_Alasia03_28Ish_Holmes29.jp

Alasia

tumblr_pd2colRz0B1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alexandra

tumblr_pd2di3BJXk1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Krista

tumblr_pd2c39wgyT1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Raina

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (4). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Wednesday morning, so you have about 44 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Alexandra - This picture feels so cinematic; I absolutely love it. The hand positioning is so eerie and sinister, and I love the look in her eyes. I do think she could have gone a little uglier in the face, but otherwise, this is definitely my favorite.

2. Krista - Best pose of the week for sure. I also love the framing of this picture and how the scenery takes up half the shot. Her face is dead, though. While I think that kind of works here, I would've liked more intensity behind her eyes.

3. Alasia - The torso/arms are a bit stiff, but I love her legs here as well as her expression. I think in real life, though, she may have been overwhelmed by the styling... but maybe she could have rocked it.

4. Raina - It's not a bad picture, but I'm not very impressed by it. Like last week, it just feels tentative. I would have liked to see her get more into a character and really play up the kitschy theme of the shoot. This is only halfway there.

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED! (C14)
1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Is this gonna be a double elimination like in C14?

1. Alexandra

2. Alasia

3. Krista

4. Raina

I didn't do the double for 13 or 15, so for consistency's sake, this will also be a single elimination. Someone will go home after the CoverGirl shoot, leaving two for the portfolio battle/final runway.

Edited by rdhaley96

Just now, rdhaley96 said:

I didn't do a double for 13 or 15, so for consistency's sake, this will also be a single elimination. Someone will go home after the CoverGirl shoot, leaving two for the portfolio battle/final runway.

I prefer it that way!

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Honestly, Raina should've killed this shoot. I've always been surprised by how poorly she did.

No one post Angelea's photo plz we don't need to reminded of it 👁️👄👁️

Same. I really thought she had the best physical look for this shoot, but did the worst.

Except for Angelea. Who managed to look terrifying. LOL.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Even though Krista dominated overseas like no one else...?

She dominated starting from that hair picture. Whereas Raina was never outstanding outside of like two photos on the show. And this is coming from somebody that did not enjoy Krista much on the show!

Just now, Alex95 said:

Even though Krista dominated overseas like no one else...?

She did well enough but I always felt Angelea, Raina or Alexandra were more deserving. Krista's early work was rough but I guess that was part of her journey? I do like Krista just found her to be a weak winner.

• Like 2

Just now, Deeee said:

She dominated starting from that hair picture. Whereas Raina was never outstanding outside of like two photos on the show. And this is coming from somebody that did not enjoy Krista much on the show!

I know you didn't enjoy Krista. :haha: She was the weakest from Team Black imo. Ugh, Angelea being robbed in this still stings.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

She did well enough but I always felt Angelea, Raina or Alexandra were more deserving. Krista's early work was rough but I guess that was part of her journey? I do like Krista just found her to be a weak winner.

I think Angelea, Alexandra, Krista, and Raina were all really equal. They all had highs and lows throughout the competition. Raina and Angelea started off stronger but began to falter while Alexandra and Krista were most improved. I think they should've based the final two based on the final four photoshoot with how even everyone was and done Krista and Alexandra (which hurts to say as an Angelea fan, but she did not deserve to advance based on that picture).

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I know you didn't enjoy Krista. :haha: She was the weakest from Team Black imo. Ugh, Angelea being robbed in this still stings.

It does still sting! She just started out doing poorly, but by the end of the competition rivaled all of her competitors based on the absolute strength of her last five photos.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I think Angelea, Alexandra, Krista, and Raina were all really equal. They all had highs and lows throughout the competition. Raina and Angelea started off stronger but began to falter while Alexandra and Krista were most improved. I think they should've based the final two based on the final four photoshoot with how even everyone was and done Krista and Alexandra (which hurts to say as an Angelea fan, but she did not deserve to advance based on that picture).

Very this. Since there was so much inconsistency all-around, the final four were really on equal footing by that point in the competition. I think Krista and Alexandra dominating the Top Four photoshoot should have advanced them both over Raina and Angelea.