ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

The Angelea tea isn't tea anymore, it's water. Everyone and their mother knows she was rigged out at this point :dead:

The Angelea stuff was always known but the fact Alison couldn’t pass a psych test and painted paintings with her own blood is just creepy. It also explains why she lost to Lisa the second taping.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

If they knew from the start that is pretty must up. I read a rumor years back that Krista was the one who told production out of concern for her friend doing that line work. Knowing Tyra, I wouldn't put it put pass her.

Lisa’s post also said something around if you read the contracts they make you sign then then it states in details what they can do if you become a threat or liability that will hinder the brands affiliated and ANTM.

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

The Angelea stuff was always known but the fact Alison couldn’t pass a psych test and painted paintings with her own blood is just creepy. It also explains why she lost to Lisa the second taping.

Allison actually just posted on reddit about 45 minutes ago saying that she did in fact pass the psych test.

https://old.reddit.com/r/ANTM/comments/ie1xtg/lisas_allstar_rant_on_insta/g2cu569/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Allison actually just posted on reddit about 45 minutes ago saying that she did in fact pass the psych test.

https://old.reddit.com/r/ANTM/comments/ie1xtg/lisas_allstar_rant_on_insta/g2cu569/

That’s fair enough but I find her comment on “you shouldn’t go after someone’s mental health for likes” highly hypocritical when she did nothing to stop her crazy stans attacking Lisa and Angelea when they were revealed as the winners. Especially knowing Lisa had, had a breakdown and used alcohol during C5 to cope which then escalated to other issues. 

6 minutes ago, Zoey said:

That’s fair enough but I find her comment on “you shouldn’t go after someone’s mental health for likes” highly hypocritical when she did nothing to stop her crazy stans attacking Lisa and Angelea when they were revealed as the winners. Especially knowing Lisa had, had a breakdown and used alcohol during C5 to cope which then escalated to other issues. 

True, but I'm not going to hold Allison's inaction against her when it's been 9 years now. Lisa doesn't have that excuse.

2 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

True, but I'm not going to hold Allison's inaction against her when it's been 9 years now. Lisa doesn't have that excuse.

I don’t think Lisa has gone after Alison’s mental health. I genuinely think she was told that. Lisa doesn’t have a particular reason to lie about anything at this point. She doesn’t associate herself with the show and never really had a title reign to follow through with after all stars. :rofl: What a sh*t show. I just tend to believe Lisa in this situation but we’ll never get to the truth with the amount this show has covered up.

38 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I don’t think Lisa has gone after Alison’s mental health. I genuinely think she was told that. Lisa doesn’t have a particular reason to lie about anything at this point. She doesn’t associate herself with the show and never really had a title reign to follow through with after all stars. :rofl: What a sh*t show. I just tend to believe Lisa in this situation but we’ll never get to the truth with the amount this show has covered up.

I meant that's not up to Lisa to reveal whether or not someone passed psych. If Allison denies the rumor, I don't think it's fair not to believe her over the person starting it.

Not that it should matter, but I greatly prefer Lisa to Allison on ANTM btw.

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I meant that's not up to Lisa to reveal whether or not someone passed psych. If Allison denies the rumor, I don't think it's fair not to believe her over the person starting it.

Not that it should matter, but I greatly prefer Lisa to Allison on ANTM btw.

I think she was just putting it in

to perspective what production knew and what they could do with it. I’d hope she wasn’t saying it for any other reason. Otherwise that isn’t cool. Especially when most of her post was to do with Angelea fiasco.

I love this shoot... love the concept of them wearing the same dress. I wish they chose like 5 pictures for each model. The dress + composition + everything makes for some really interesting images. 

1. Alexandra - werkkk

2. Krista - looks like she's vanishing away, so cool

3. Alasia - looks like an epic book cover

4. Raina - not my favorite compared to the others, but I think as a spread they all go good together and you can actually see the shape of the dress in this one

5. Jessica - I think she did everything right but something isn't quite as perfect as the others

6. Simone - sry bby