ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1 minute ago, kebin65 said:

Ooof before you wanna go around calling people "bias", check yo self in the mirror 😏

I made it clear before the cycle started that I find her portfolio to be less than mediocre. 😘

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I made it clear before the cycle started that I find her portfolio to be less than mediocre. 😘

Cute, but clearly this has more to do with you having an overt anti-Kahlen bias rather than the forum having a significant Kahlen bias.

And that's perfectly fine! You're entitled to your wrong opinion 🥰

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kebin65 said:

Cute, but clearly this has more to do with you having an overt anti-Kahlen bias rather than the forum having a significant Kahlen bias.

And that's perfectly fine! You're entitled to your wrong opinion 🥰

I don’t remember how the season went as a whole it was so long ago and haven’t rewatched it since. It’s solely based on photos. Keep creating that narrative so people will like your posts. It’ll be “cute” as you say. 🥰

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Elimination #11

3 models stand before me, but I have just 2 photos in my hands, and these photos represent our two finalists this season! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p7514nm3dA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kahlen! It was another very close call this week between you and someone else, but you edged them out by just one vote. Minus a few hiccups throughout your run, you've been quite the formidable competitor, taking some of the strongest pictures of the entire season. I think you've earned this spot fair and square. Congratulations! You're a finalist.

Will Brittany and Michelle please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. It's interesting seeing the two of you before me, as you both have what the other needs. Brittany, you take incredible pictures and have such an exuberant, lively personality, but that personality can get you into trouble. You could use some of Michelle's restraint. Michelle, you also take very strong pictures, and it's clear that you want to win this. What's getting the better of you are your insecurities. You could use some of Brittany's confidence.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

407full-brittany-brower.jpg

Congratulations, Brittany. You have the stronger history compared to Michelle, and that's what has earned you a spot in the finale. With four FCOs under your belt, we'd be crazy not to give you a spot. Congratulations! You too are a finalist.

Michelle, this means you are out. You did so well to make it this far, and I think you surpassed lots of people's expectations. I think regardless of whether or not modeling is something you'd like to pursue in the future, working on your confidence is going to be the most important thing. Once you start making improvements in that area, I see great things ahead. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_om1f1eMTq21w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_om2jbcTO4X1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6xvejvPlK1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6y5nwRjet1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6yekmj2z01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p722t3V41K1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p73al40oRw1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

michelle08.jpg

michelle03_zarrin_henna.jpg

480full-michelle-deighton.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erGHSsrFZMM

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL ELIMINATION POSTED! (C4)