ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

01. Kelle - I’m with Alex and I also don’t see what’s wrong with the shot. Her eyes are killer!

02. Nicole

03. Toccara

04. Kristi

05. Jennipher

06. Ann

07. Eva

08. Amanda

09. Yaya

10. Norelle

11. Cassie

12. Julie

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

To be fair, most of these aren't very good anyway (although they're definitely better than what was chosen). Even if her best shot was picked, I'd still rank her only about 9th for the week.

I agree. I used to think it was sabotage, but looking back her hands look claw-like in a lot of those outtakes. Given they were shooting for Nivea hand cream, I can understand why a lot of the outtakes didn't make the chop.

1. Yaya
2. Amanda
3. Nicole
4. Cassie
5. Eva
6. Toccara
7. Norelle
8. Ann
9. Kelle
10. Julie
11. Kristi
12. Jennipher

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kebin65 said:

I agree. I used to think it was sabotage, but looking back her hands look claw-like in a lot of those outtakes. Given they were shooting for Nivea hand cream, I can understand why a lot of the outtakes didn't make the chop.

I mean, I still don't think her chosen shot was her best (and I agree with some of the others that it was probably sabotage), but I also don't think her other pictures were that great. Even the one that Alex posted above is mid-pack at best. 

Amanda - easily

Yaya - finds the light, the hands don't block her face but are still relaxed and interesting, great

Nicole - I don't love her hair styling here... I think it would look better slicked back or something. otherwise it's good

Toccara - beautiful but didn't find the light as well as she could

Ann - I don't like that the hand is creeping up her jawline. should have kept both hands at the neck level especially for the side with the light

Jennipher - I like this hand better than Ann's for some reason... but the expression is very blah

Kristi - don't like that she's.... wiping hair on herself? I think if she exposed her ear and got more of the hair out of the way it'd be much better

Kelle - I don't hate it. The eyes are very pretty, but combined with the mouth it looks kind of blank. Finds the light though and the hand is good.

Eva - not good, maybe my least favorite of hers but I don't remember them all right now

Norelle - not a fan of this picture. HATE the fingers bent back and the eyes and mouth are blank to me

Cassie - don't really like this one but I'm not sure why

Julie - no. hair is hiding the face, throwing shadows on the side with the light, can't see the planes of her face or her ears or her jawline... nothing. And the expression is so bizarre compared to everyone else. This to me seems more sabotage than Kelle. 

• Like 1

Elimination #2

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_olskgiYNzV1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Amanda! You weren't exactly leading the polls at first, and that's inexplicable to me since this photo is so clearly stellar in my book. Once more votes came in, you ended up on top. Magnificent work this week; what a legendary picture. Congratulations! Your score this week was 37.

Also safe are...

Nicole - 43
Yaya - 65
Toccara - 81
Norelle - 101
Ann - 121
Eva - 124
Kelle - 131
Cassie - 134
Jennipher - 137

Will Julie and Kristi please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Julie, you have one of my favorite looks in the bunch, and I love that you're representing Indian women. Unfortunately, you don't seem to have as much drive as the others, and that reflected in your photo this week. Kristi, you come across sort of pedestrian in person, but you transformed in your picture last week. However, we feel as though you might be too green and inexperienced and that your last picture may have been a fluke.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_olsdnyWGYe1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Kristi. Ultimately, both of your pictures so far have been stronger than Julie's, and that's what saved you.

Julie, this means you are out. This is kind of a shame, since I loved your last picture and would've liked to see you last at least a few more weeks. You definitely are a stunning woman, but you didn't show us the passion we needed to see. Regardless, I can definitely see a bright future for you wherever you end up. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p6q9vtefHZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olsgrxR5or1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #2 POSTED! (C3)

America's+Next+Top+Model+ANTM+Cycle+3+Mo

Photoshoot #3 - Lee Jeans

-

tumblr_p6sbgsPt801x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Amanda

tumblr_p6scp76M2i1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Ann

tumblr_p6sbpaXFO41x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Cassie

tumblr_p6scff4vkn1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

Eva

tumblr_p6sb9cFlZJ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Jennipher

tumblr_p6sau3FSP61x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Kelle

tumblr_p6sb44gnqk1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Kristi

tumblr_p6sby8qFYf1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Nicole

tumblr_p6sd61OL3W1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Norelle

tumblr_p6sc8afh7D1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Toccara

tumblr_p6scyv3SoQ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). I'm going on a short vacation tomorrow, so the game may or may not end up going on a brief hiatus. Expect voting to close Tuesday morning, but I may choose to leave voting open until I get back on Wednesday or Thursday.

My Ranking:

1. Norelle - I wouldn't have ever expected her to do so well here. She looks so effortless and at ease.
  2. Ann - Beautiful. That close-up is everything. It's a great picture of her, simply put.
  3. Toccara - Definitely her best so far. With a few tweaks (more neck, more life behind the eyes), this would be a strong contender for #1.
  4. Yaya - Another strong shot from her. I love how dynamic her pose is, and the expression reads confident and comfortable.
  5. Cassie - Like Norelle's, it's a very natural and effortless shot. She did great; I just prefer a few others.
  6. Nicole - I love how long and lean she looks, and the sultry expression is great. The baseball mitt hand sort of kills this for me, though.
  7. Amanda - Her weakest so far. She definitely looks good, but the lighting isn't really her friend. 
  8. Eva - She really didn't have the strongest start, did she? There are parts of this I like, but as a whole, it looks stiff and kind of awkward.
  9. Kristi - The bottom three pictures in my ranking are all terrible. There's nothing really good about this, but I think the other two pictures are worse.
  10. Jennipher - Urgh. The pose isn't bad, but the shot falls apart from the neck up. I hate how her chin and neck are blending into each other, and her expression doesn't work.
  11. Kelle - Listen. I know she was sabotaged again, but based on this photo alone, I can't rank this anywhere but dead last. Also, I'm trying to offset the inevitable #1 rankings she's bound to get. xD
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #3 POSTED! (C3)