ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #10

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pbhcjmwqa51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison! This picture is wonderful. In a week where you all stepped up to the plate, you still managed to shine above the rest. You've definitely come into your own throughout this competition, and this picture is proof of that metamorphosis. Congratulations on your fifth FCO to date! Your score this week was 18.

Also safe is...

Celia - 44

Will Natalie and Teyona please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Natalie, there's no doubt you've been a consistent performer throughout this entire competition. With that said, your pictures, while beautiful, have never truly been incredible. Teyona, you've also been quite a consistent performer. You've definitely had some bright spots throughout this competition, but your performance this week wasn't as strong as we know you're capable of.

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pbhatwIlyL1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Teyona. You clearly weren't leaving this week, but since we're at the final stretch, performances like this one won't be enough to secure you the win.

Natalie, this means you are out. You should be proud of how far you've made it, but ultimately, I think you went as far as you could go. You do take absolutely gorgeous pictures, and I definitely believe you could have a good future in modeling, even if it's not necessarily on the editorial side. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pb26vlKjnf1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb4dijMXzE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb61chcK1y1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb69a7l8qe1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb6bkr0yQ51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF_fn1GYDP4

tumblr_pbbvsyBLG31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbdgs9d62o1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

alum-natalie-pak_7561_3_busty-photo.jpg

nat1.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #10 POSTED! (C12)

modelnoe-agentstvo.jpg

Photoshoot #11.1 - CoverGirl Ad

-

tumblr_pbhdrvU51o1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison

celia-cg.png

Celia

tumblr_pbhd9rOX6z1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Teyona

-

Photoshoot #11.2 - CoverGirl Commercial

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moNBApt_mvg

Allison and Teyona

(starts at 7:13)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW40eHKdirU

Celia

-

Like always, rank these pictures/commercials from best (1) to worst (3). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will (probably) close Tuesday evening, so you have a little over two days to vote.

My Rankings - 

Ad:

1. Teyona - It's not fantastic, but she looks beautiful and effortless. Overall, it's a solid ad.
  2. Allison - I like what she was going for, but she's not really selling it with her eyes. It just comes across a bit stiff.
  3. Celia - This picture is... not good. I'm not sure how she would've done, but I can't see her being "youthful" enough for the brand.

Commercial:

1. Celia - She did the best the first time around, so I think she would've done the best here, too. I could see her giving lots of personality.
  2. Allison - Not necessarily a memorable take, but it was serviceable. She delivered her lines well and looked good.
  3. Teyona - She struggled on set, but this ending take was okay. Her voice came off a bit too harsh, though.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL PHOTOSHOOT POSTED! (C12)