ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

modelnoe-agentstvo.jpg

Photoshoot #2 - Lighting Oneself

-

tumblr_pb4h9zKtDd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison

tumblr_pb43osEeEB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Aminat

tumblr_pb4glxMEQB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Celia

tumblr_pb4ga9BlLu1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Fo

tumblr_pb4caiPuyP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jessica

tumblr_pb4d3ixHAC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kortnie

tumblr_pb4falvs3W1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

London

tumblr_pb4dijMXzE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natalie

tumblr_pb43gqICyC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nijah

tumblr_pb4ejggpap1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sandra

tumblr_pb401jJ9yS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tahlia

tumblr_pb4ft1sWmu1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Teyona

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Wednesday or Thursday evening, so you have about 2-3 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Allison - The most interesting shot of the bunch by far. I love the crouched down pose and the rocker-ish vibes. She killed it.
  2. Celia - Very dynamic picture, and she's rocking the red lipstick. Definitely one of the best for me.
  3. Teyona - I feel like her pose is a little too rigid, but otherwise, this is a great picture. The light is hitting her beautifully.
  4. Fo - Gorgeous. The biggest drawback is how short she looks. Otherwise, this could be an ad.
  5. Natalie - I like the cool/bad girl vibes this picture gives off, and her pose is one of the best. A better expression would've landed this higher.
  6. London - It's an intriguing picture. I like how attention-grabbing her pose is. The face is slightly derpy, though.
  7. Kortnie - From the waist up, I think this is actually a strong picture. From the waist down, it's super clumsy. The leg positioning is bad.
  8. Sandra - She lit herself horribly, but other than that, it's a solid picture. I actually really like her pose.
  9. Jessica - The styling is horrendous. I like that she went for it here, but it's not a flattering shot. Too mean-looking in the face.
  10. Tahlia - It's not a good shot, but at least her face is vaguely pretty here. I like that there's at least something behind her eyes.
  11. Aminat - Blah. The pose isn't half bad, but the expression is giving me absolutely nothing. Overall, very weak.
  12. Nijah - There's no tension in anything she's doing. Everything from the legs to the face reads lifeless.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #2 POSTED! (C12)

UO, but I actually really love Isabella's photo! I think the pose is quirky and awkward, but in a really dynamic way. 

1. Allison - It may not be technically the strongest photo, but I used to be obsessed with this photo as a kid.

2. London - This photo is sooo underrated. Yes, the face could have been more flattering, but the pose is so dynamic and she completely owns this photo. 

3. Celia 

4. Natalie

5. Teyona - Great photo, but I always thought it was a little overrated; she's stiff AF.

6. Fo

7. Sandra

8. Aminat

9. Nijah - I forgot her name and initially put her as "Naduah" 

10. Kourtnie

11. Tahlia

12. Jessica

Elimination #2

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pb4h9zKtDd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison! I love that you're already establishing a quirky sort of brand this early on, but at the same time, you're showing that you can be edgy. You're really becoming one to watch in this competition. Congratulations! Your score this week was 25.

Also safe are...

Teyona - 48
Celia - 64
London - 68
Fo - 71
Natalie - 91
Sandra - 121
Kortnie - 125
Aminat - 149
Tahlia - 153

Will Jessica and Nijah please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Jessica, you are no doubt a beautiful woman, but your beauty isn't translating to your pictures. We feel like you're in your head too much on set and can't let go of that more contrived modeling style. Nijah, you too are absolutely stunning in person, but your pictures haven't lived up to your beauty. We feel like you lack that extra oomph you need in order to be memorable.

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pb43gqICyC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Nijah. You had the worst picture this week, but your picture in the last shoot saved you. Moving forward, we want to see you bring something more dynamic on set.

Jessica, this means you are out. You really are so gorgeous, but you just weren't bringing it in your pictures the way we wanted. I could absolutely see you finding success in a more commercial niche, though. Maybe swimwear or commercial would be more up your alley? Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pb25eezAis1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb4caiPuyP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #2 POSTED! (C12)

modelnoe-agentstvo.jpg

Photoshoot #3 - Whimsical Districts of New York

-

tumblr_pb62ogcvsI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Aminat and Fo

tumblr_pb6129idQG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

London and Allison

tumblr_pb61chcK1y1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natalie, Teyona, and Tahlia

tumblr_pb5yjl7Z4j1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nijah and Kortnie

tumblr_pb63r9Px3Q1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sandra and Celia

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Sunday evening, so you have about 2 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Sandra - Dynamic, edgy, mysterious, and classy. This was her one big hit in the competition.
  2. Aminat - Gorgeous. Her features photographed amazingly, and the hunched over pose sells the shot. Her first standout picture.
  3. Celia - I actually love the rigidity of her pose. It fits her character. She was one of the best at bringing the whimsy this week.
  4. Fo - Probably her best so far. She looks a bit short, but she's doing a great job portraying her character.
  5. London - This isn't necessarily outstanding, but it gets the job done. A solid B+ effort.
  6. Natalie - The emotion here isn't believable, but her pose steals the shot. Overall, it's solid.
  7. Allison - The pose is good, but the face isn't. I would've liked to see more commitment behind her eyes.
  8. Teyona - Opposite of Natalie. She portrayed the emotion well, but she completely lost the model. Not a flattering shot at all.
  9. Nijah - It's not bad. It's also not good. I do like the very slight sense of mystery, but she didn't take it far enough.
  10. Kortnie - I don't hate this picture, but she looks a bit clueless, and I find the pose strange. Not a great shot.
  11. Tahlia - It's cute, but it also doesn't read model in the slightest. I'm not sure if this is actually my least favorite, but she'd be my boot at this point.