ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Yay @ Alexandria being out. She was intolerable during her season. Good riddance. But I was also expecting Dalya to be out LOL.

Anyways back to the ranking:

1. Jaclyn 

2. Molly 

3. Monique

4. Brittani 

5. Hannah

6. Kasia 

7. Dalya 

8. Mikaela

• Like 1

Elimination #7

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pegeuw8c5E1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaclyn! I think WOW is the best word that sums up this picture. Truly stellar work, and I'm in love with how much you brought this character to life. Congratulations! Your score this week was 22.

Also safe are...

Molly - 42
Hannah - 73
Monique - 83
Dalya - 95
Brittani - 95

Will Kasia and Mikaela please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. I have the same critique for both of you. You're both absolutely stunning in person, and both of you have had some strong weeks along the way, but we feel like the two of you have just been coasting along on mediocrity for the most part. While one of you is going to survive this week, we're not convinced you can go much further unless you step it up big time.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pegcgsmgaP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Mikaela. Not a great week for you at all, but your history is stronger than Kasia's despite a slightly weaker picture this week. Step it up.

Kasia, this means you are out. You really are a gorgeous woman, and I think you have the potential to be huge in the full-figured market (maybe even the market as a whole), but you still have work to do in your pictures. If you want it enough, though, I think you can definitely find at least some of that success. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pe5a84cNdy1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pe7bbnMQVa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe8z3bW3Tx1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsPcR-wyKJY

tumblr_peb2e3oei11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pef0f8Lf0W1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pegeiePMlF1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• Confused 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #7 POSTED! (C16)

34556046_sa.jpg

Photoshoot #8 - Landfill Couture

-

tumblr_pei89gTMHn1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittani

dalya3.jpg

Dalya

tumblr_pei88hhxbr1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Hannah

tumblr_pehvmxq7sD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaclyn

mikaela.jpg

Mikaela

tumblr_pehx94hgyz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Molly

monique2.png

Monique

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (7). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Saturday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Brittani - Sensational. Pretty much everything about this is flawless. I especially love her decision to get down on the ground and commit 100%. 
  2. Monique - As soon as I saw this picture, I knew I had to use it. The body language is simple but strong, and the close-up ties the whole thing together. Gorgeous.
  3. Dalya - She has some pretty great post-show work, doesn't she? I love the arm extension and the arch in her back. She has a confidence here that sells the shot.
  4. Hannah - I feel like the dress is doing a lot of the work, but this is still a fantastic picture. There's just so much attitude in both her body language and expression.
  5. Mikaela - The light is hitting her beautifully in this picture, and I love the soft yet sort of edgy expression. It's a really nice picture of her.
  6. Molly - This is a great picture, but it falls to the bottom since the shots are universally pretty stellar. I love the fabric movement, but her body language is a bit rigid.
  7. Jaclyn - It's not a bad shot, but it's easily the weakest of the week in my book. It just reads contrived and a bit wooden. Still, I love how tall she looks.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #8 POSTED! (C16)

Though the composition and dress etc. are doing a lot of the work, my top 3 photos this week are so ridiculously outrageous and deserve a triple FCO. I would have loved to see the others in this shoot. I think some would really excel, but I just can't rank my top 3 any lower.

1. Brittani

2. Molly

3. Hannah

4. Dalya

5. Monique

6. Mikaela

7. Jaclyn

• Like 1