ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

1.  Toccara

2.  Nicole

3.  Cassie

4.  Yaya

5.  Amanda

6.  Nicole

7.  Eva

8.  Anne

9.  Kelle

10.  Jennipher

11.  Kristi

you have two Nicole’s. :haha:

Elimination #3

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p6sc8afh7D1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Toccara! In a week of mostly strong photos across the board, you were still the overwhelming favorite. This picture is the dictionary definition of confidence. I love how you're owning your curves here. Congratulations on a great week! Your score this week was 29.

Also safe are...

Yaya - 41
Nicole - 67
Norelle - 67
Ann - 70
Amanda - 80
Cassie - 83
Eva - 99
Kelle - 112

Will Jennipher and Kristi please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Jennipher, you stand out from the rest as the biggest "bombshell" here. You started out strong, but from week to week, your performances have declined. This shoot was one you should have owned, but you fell flat. Kristi, you too started out very strong, delivering one of the best shots the first week. However, just like Jennipher, you've also had a rapid decline in performance. You have a good deal of raw potential, but that might not be enough at this stage.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p6sb9cFlZJ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Congratulations, Jennipher. You made it through this week pretty narrowly. We need to see much stronger from you moving forward, though. Own your strengths.

Kristi, this means you are out. I think ultimately, you were just a little too green for this competition. I'm not necessarily sure I see a high fashion career in your future, but with some good practice, it's definitely possible you could go places. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p6qbfuXA0a1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olsdnyWGYe1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6sb44gnqk1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C3)

America's+Next+Top+Model+ANTM+Cycle+3+Mo

Photoshoot #4 - Dooney & Bourke

-

tumblr_olw0zeP4WG1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Amanda

tumblr_olw3fapOoE1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Ann

tumblr_olvzsakyiA1w6pb3no1_640.jpg

Cassie

tumblr_olw2nxWA6A1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Eva

tumblr_olvxzmnVhk1w6pb3no1_640.jpg

Jennipher

tumblr_olw1s74v5j1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Kelle

tumblr_olw28rniV61w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Nicole

tumblr_olvz7ntjf01w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Norelle

tumblr_olvyonYTUw1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Toccara

tumblr_olw3n9a0VY1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will remain open for about 48 hours.

My Ranking:

1. Eva - I wasn't expecting to rank this first, but after looking at it again, she looks super expensive in this shot. It's gorgeous. I also love how tall she looks.
  2. Yaya - Very dynamic picture. I love how she went for something different, and it definitely works. I don't love the arm in the air, though.
  3. Nicole - It's a very strong picture (I love the angles), but I do think it's a bit overrated. She's getting a little lost in the light here, and the expression could be stronger.
  4. Norelle - It's very cute. The styling doesn't look easy to pull off, but she makes it look effortless. She's not doing a ton here, but it's still an effective shot.
  5. Ann - Possibly her best shot so far. The legs are a bit static, but I actually really like this from the waist up. There's quite a bit of character here. 
  6. Amanda - I don't know how I feel about this one. I love the sense of drama, but I don't think there's enough commitment. I would've liked a stronger expression.
  7. Kelle - She's not last for me this week. 😮 This is actually not that bad of a picture. She's not finding the light, but other than that, I actually sort of like her pose.
  8. Toccara - Not great. The pose is way too static, and she's getting overwhelmed by the styling. I can't imagine that this was her best shot.
  9. Cassie - Decent enough pose, but the expression is bad. I think if she committed more to the innocent vibe of the pose, this would have been stronger.
  10. Jennipher - She could be anyone in this picture. There's no energy behind this at all, and she gets completely lost in the darkness. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #4 POSTED! (C3)

1. Yaya

2. Nicole

3. Amanda

4. Ann

5. Eva

6. Kelle 

7. Toccara 

8. Norelle

9. Cassie

10. Jennipher 

Cassie's and Jennipher's are the only ones I don't like at all. The rest are at least ok. 

Edited by kebin65

We had an extra day and I still missed the last shoot because I'm horrible. At least you guys got the right winner and loser!

I love the skating shoot!!!

1. Amanda

2. Norelle

3. Ann

4. Toccara

5. Eva

6. Yaya - I get why people like it, but to me the ones above are more effortless and this seems super placed. Face is killer but so are a lot of them this week

7. Nicole

8. Kelle

9. Cassie - cute pose but the face kills it

10. Jennipher - WORST styling/hair of the bunch and she didn't find any light for her face to redeem it. Is this who went home on the show? I forget. Looks like we're being super safe with our choices so far haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

10. Jennipher - WORST styling/hair of the bunch and she didn't find any light for her face to redeem it. Is this who went home on the show? I forget. Looks like we're being super safe with our choices so far haha

Yep, we're 4/4 for eliminations so far. If Jennipher goes this week, then we'll be 5/5.