ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

14 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

modelnoe-agentstvo.jpg

Photoshoot #3 - Whimsical Districts of New York

-

tumblr_pb62ogcvsI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Aminat and Fo

tumblr_pb6129idQG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

London and Allison

tumblr_pb61chcK1y1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natalie, Teyona, and Tahlia

tumblr_pb5yjl7Z4j1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nijah and Kortnie

tumblr_pb63r9Px3Q1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sandra and Celia

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Sunday evening, so you have about 2 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Sandra - Dynamic, edgy, mysterious, and classy. This was her one big hit in the competition.
  2. Aminat - Gorgeous. Her features photographed amazingly, and the hunched over pose sells the shot. Her first standout picture.
  3. Celia - I actually love the rigidity of her pose. It fits her character. She was one of the best at bringing the whimsy this week.
  4. Fo - Probably her best so far. She looks a bit short, but she's doing a great job portraying her character.
  5. London - This isn't necessarily outstanding, but it gets the job done. A solid B+ effort.
  6. Natalie - The emotion here isn't believable, but her pose steals the shot. Overall, it's solid.
  7. Allison - The pose is good, but the face isn't. I would've liked to see more commitment behind her eyes.
  8. Teyona - Opposite of Natalie. She portrayed the emotion well, but she completely lost the model. Not a flattering shot at all.
  9. Nijah - It's not bad. It's also not good. I do like the very slight sense of mystery, but she didn't take it far enough.
  10. Kortnie - I don't hate this picture, but she looks a bit clueless, and I find the pose strange. Not a great shot.
  11. Tahlia - It's cute, but it also doesn't read model in the slightest. I'm not sure if this is actually my least favorite, but she'd be my boot at this point.

Bumping to this page.

Elimination #3

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pb63r9Px3Q1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sandra! Where did this come from? You embodied the creative perfectly and got into character so well. Such a great shot. Congratulations! Your score this week was 41.

Also safe are...

Fo - 46
Aminat - 52
Celia - 65
London - 94
Allison - 101
Natalie - 106
Teyona - 129
Nijah - 130

Will Kortnie and Tahlia please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Kortnie, we love that you're representing for more full-figured women, but your pictures from week to week haven't been too inspiring. We don't see the drive in you we'd like to see. Tahlia, just like Kortnie, you represent for a different sort of body type, but also like Kortnie, we sense a general lack of drive from you. You have a beautiful face, but that might not be enough.

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pb5yjl7Z4j1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Kortnie. You've outranked Tahlia in every shoot so far, so clearly you were staying. Having said that, we need to see more passion from you moving forward.

Tahlia, this means you are out. I'll be frank; while you're a pretty girl, I don't see a model in you. Having said that, I don't think a career in entertainment is out of the question. This particular avenue just wasn't the right fit, I don't think. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pb26fzKQcM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb401jJ9yS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb61chcK1y1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C12)

modelnoe-agentstvo.jpg

Photoshoot #4 - Ellis Island Immigrants

-

tumblr_pb69lfGStC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison

tumblr_pb67uk0RPg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Aminat

tumblr_pb68648BB31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Celia

tumblr_pb676atoHa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Fo

tumblr_pb66smmEmA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kortnie

tumblr_pb68wsaw2O1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

London

tumblr_pb69a7l8qe1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natalie

nijah.png

Nijah

tumblr_pb67giHnJ41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sandra

tumblr_pb69uoypu91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Teyona

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Tuesday evening, so you have about 2 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Teyona - Beautiful, stoic, and powerful. I love how she kept it more subdued but still delivered 100% in the face. So underrated.
  2. Natalie - It's over the top but in a good way. She's portraying the sort of vain character excellently. It's a very eye-catching picture.
  3. Allison - The pose is a little much for the theme, but her close-up is fantastic. I love that she committed.
  4. London - Facially, it's superb, but it's not my favorite from the waist down. I would've liked to see more connection with her group, too.
  5. Fo - I used to absolutely loathe this picture, but I actually don't mind it now. It's cheesy and overdramatic, but at least she's committing to a character.
  6. Aminat - Middle of the road. She's giving solid face, but it doesn't hold up from afar. It's a generally forgettable picture.
  7. Nijah - It's pretty, I guess. I'm not sure I see her being a standout in this shoot, but I don't think she'd do badly.
  8. Sandra - I somewhat like the close-up, but the body is boring and shapeless. Huge step down from last week.
  9. Kortnie - She's giving a pretty close-up, but her pose is a mess. She's slouching forward and completely lost the shape.
  10. Celia - Her problem is that she doesn't stand out here at all. The girl in the back is outdoing her completely. Blah.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #4 POSTED! (C12)