ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #1

14 models stand before me, but I have just 13 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pkqjaaTiSB1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Matthew! You did a great job this week and were the overwhelming favorite in this shoot. I like that you kept your shot simple and effective. It looks like a genuine ad. Congratulations! Your score this week was 36.

Also safe are...

Mirjana - 62
Chantelle - 65
Ben - 81
Ivy - 97
Keith - 99
Denzel - 100
Lenox - 100
Adam - 107
Kari - 120
Shei - 122
Raelia - 146

Will Romeo and Will please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Romeo, we like that you offer something a little different and edgier to this competition, but if you can't capture that in a sellable way in a picture, then you can't really be a successful model. Will, you don't exactly have the same body type as the other guys, and that's totally fine. However, it's clear that you weren't confident in this shoot, and you won't be successful if you keep letting your lack of confidence get in the way.

Both of you let the voters down this week, but they want to see more from one of you. And that person is...

tumblr_pkqg14tQj31x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Congratulations, Will. At the end of the day, your picture was better than Romeo's, and that's what saved you. Just know that you were cast for a reason.

Romeo, this means you are out. In the long run, we just didn't feel like your look would be versatile enough for this competition, and we weren't sure about your attitude, either. Regardless, I think you could definitely make your own way as a model if you learn how to better transform in a picture. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pkqfl89l7K1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 POSTED! (C21)

americasnexttopmodel32.png

Photoshoot #2 - Twofold Atmosphere

-

tumblr_pks8fx3cVe1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Adam

tumblr_pks9y6LDK51x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Ben

tumblr_pks8xvwM401x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Chantelle

tumblr_pks8ly98jM1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Denzel

tumblr_pks804vHR01x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Ivy

tumblr_pks9uhiUld1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kari

tumblr_pks9wikYEN1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Keith

tumblr_pks9xpboCs1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Lenox

tumblr_pks9wyeTjA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Matthew

tumblr_pks95r57C31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Mirjana

tumblr_pks9c99YKn1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Raelia

tumblr_pks9vrhCeV1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Shei

tumblr_pks9lwtXEl1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Will

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will remain open until tomorrow afternoon/evening, so you have about 30-36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Ben - I love the drama and sense of action in this shot. I think he sold the illusion better than anyone else this week. 
  2. Lenox - It's a really cute picture. I like the composition a lot, and she's selling it very well, too.
  3. Shei - Definitely an improvement from last week. I really like her pose here.
  4. Kari - This picture is unconventional, but I really like it. Her expression here is killer. 
  5. Keith - The upper body is fantastic, but his legs look a little weird and don't completely sell the illusion. Still a good shot.
  6. Matthew - It's a solid picture. I'm not blown away by it, but he did a good job. Decent enough pose and expression.
  7. Will - I like the pose a lot and how fluid it feels. However, I don't like the midriff showing, and the expression isn't strong enough.
  8. Adam - Huge drop in quality here. I like that he went for something a little edgier, but it just comes across as angry and stiff.
  9. Denzel - He sold the illusion well, but this picture is boring. He just looks very pedestrian and average.
  10. Mirjana - The pose is decent enough, but her expression and the overall angle of her face aren't flattering at all. 
  11. Raelia - It's just a weird picture. The shapes she's making are interesting, but she looks uncomfortable.
  12. Chantelle - Super stiff, although the pose wouldn't look as bad if her expression were better. She looks even more uncomfortable than Raelia.
  13. Ivy - It's a very bland picture. Nothing about it stands out, and on top of that, she also looks uncomfortable.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #2 POSTED! (C21)

1. Ben— Love what he did with the bag to sell the movement. 

2. Shei— I think she went for a challenging pose and she nailed it.

3. Matthew— Really good. The shadow in this really makes it more dynamic.

4. Lenox— it’s a cute shot with the shoe, and her pose and face are solid. 

5. Keith— Pretty similar to Matthew’s, and I think Matthew did it slightly better. Still a strong picture, though.

6. Denzel— He looks great, but it doesn’t strike me as a modeling photo. I give him points for selling it so well with a cumbersome prop with the bike.

7. Kari— I like her energy in this shot. Definitely the most effective in the seated position.

8. Will— The umbrella is a nice touch, but his body positioning isn’t my favorite.

9. Mirjana— It’s an ok shot, but I wish she would have angled her face differently.

10. Adam— It’s not really bad, just so many others were better.

11. Chantelle— Pose is kinda cute, but the face is a miss.

12. Raelia— I think it’s the arms that are throwing me off?

13. Ivy— I find nothing good about this.