ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

antm-cw-poster.jpg

Winner Announcement

Two beautiful, dedicated, and talented women stand before me, but only one of you can win.

Jourdan, you were a force to be reckoned with from the beginning, and you kept up that momentum all season long, earning more FCOs than any of your other competitors. A common criticism you received was that you didn't push the envelope enough and relied on your looks too much, but ultimately, you nonetheless ended up with one of the most consistent portfolios we've ever seen. I don't think too many would argue that you're ready to work right now. 

Nina, you entered this competition a bit of a diamond in the rough, but over time, you became more and more polished, earning three FCOs in a row at one point. You had a few iffier weeks later on, but you ended this competition on a high note, absolutely killing the final photoshoot. While you might not have been as consistent as Jourdan, your highs were sometimes even more captivating than hers. You've proven that just because you're quirky doesn't mean you can't be a chameleon.

Both of you were the frontrunners this season, but in the end, one of you won by a decisive margin. By a score of 12-4, the winner of cycle 20... is...

tumblr_pj1m6ifqm11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

:clap:JOURDAN!!! :clap:

Congratulations, Jourdan! Ultimately, the voters rewarded your consistency. You ended up with a phenomenal callout average, and I think that goes to show that although not everyone was always excited by you, you were still a very formidable competitor. You truly earned this win.

Nina, you had a lot of the voters in your corner, but in the end, it wasn't quite enough to overtake Jourdan. Regardless, you should be so proud of your journey, and I believe you have a whole world of modeling in store for you.

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry!

~Winner's Portfolio~

tumblr_pis3szbBWl1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pitwpshHDG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pivt1gfHM81x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_pixpujef3z1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj1m6ifqm11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj3mqm54ha1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj54i3VLJd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjaklvBlFv1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjepcePod11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pji4jtoW8T1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjjvhl0Rkr1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pohvjidnSh1vdix8v_540.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfYhw9Vqfgg

-

Here are the results of the portfolio battle:

Week 1: Jourdan - 10 / Nina - 5

Week 2: Jourdan - 8 / Nina - 7
Week 3: Jourdan - 11 / Nina - 4
Week 4: Jourdan - 10 / Nina - 5
Week 5: Jourdan - 15 / Nina - 0
Week 6: Jourdan - 4 / Nina - 11
Week 7: Jourdan - 3 / Nina - 12
Week 8: Jourdan - 3 / Nina - 12
Week 9: Jourdan - 11 / Nina - 4
Week 10: Jourdan - 10 / Nina - 5
Week 11: Jourdan - 15 / Nina - 0
Finale Photoshoot: Jourdan - 7 / Nina - 8
Final Runway: Jourdan - 15 / Nina - 0
Winner Pick: Jourdan - 8 / Nina - 7

And here are the end of cycle stats -

Most FCOs: Jourdan (5)
Most Bottom 2 Appearances: Cory (4)
Biggest Rise in Placement: Bianca (+6 spots)
Biggest Fall in Placement: Alexandra, Jeremy, Marvin, Mike, Phil, and Renee (-3 spots)
Best COO Average: Jourdan (2) :shock:
Best Overall Score: Jourdan (This is calculated differently from COO Average).

-

So that was cycle 20! Overall, I think we righted a lot of the wrongs of this cycle, and I can't think of too much I'd personally change other than maybe taking Renee further. As indifferent as I am to Jourdan as a person, I do think she's a deserving winner. Her callout average speaks for itself. 

The next cycle will premiere tonight, and I'm keeping it a surprise until then. :wink:

• Like 4

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WINNER REVEALED! (C20)

I think we all knew Jourdan was going to win this season...Even though I never watched the season, I was well aware of her reputation in the ANTM community...personally after seeing the photos, I'm a little underwhelmed...but of course, I still think she is great...For the next cycle, it's either 7 or 12...so...place your bets...

• Like 1

Not surprised at all, but considering how hard ppl kiss Jourdan's ass, I am shocked to see that Nina actually put up a pretty good fight in the portfolio battle/winner pick. 

Also, I made the fadeout for C20. I still had the photoshop file for it from when I did my C20 redo on reddit, so I thought I might as well just quickly throw it together. Had to quickly insert Bianca and Chris S, which is why they look out of place. 

LMMpXbL.gif

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, kebin65 said:

Not surprised at all, but considering how hard ppl kiss Jourdan's ass, I am shocked to see that Nina actually put up a pretty good fight in the portfolio battle/winner pick. 

Also, I made the fadeout for C20. I still had the photoshop file for it from when I did my C20 redo on reddit, so I thought I might as well just quickly throw it together. Had to quickly insert Bianca and Chris S, which is why they look out of place. 

LMMpXbL.gif

So neat! Thanks a lot. ^_^

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I just prefer Jourdan's photos, I don't kiss anything. :lmao: 

Even her ghastly Animorph photo? Mk...😏

7 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

Maybe I need to watch the season to see her "amazingness", but I don't see how she is THAT MUCH better than anyone else...

Jourdan's personality is definitely not her redeeming quality, so you probably will like her less. But Cycle 20 is on Netflix (and Hulu)! 

And the next cycle is...

PfP7Byd.jpg

CYCLE 7!!!

-

Photoshoot #1 - Model Stereotypes

-

tumblr_p88362G68G1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

AJ

tumblr_p883vwZrZE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Amanda

tumblr_p882xb6dCp1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Anchal

tumblr_p881pjGqUp1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Brooke

tumblr_p883gwE1L81x8j52jo1_500.jpg

CariDee

tumblr_p88138MHwM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Christian

tumblr_p8828sbR5K1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eugena

tumblr_p881gw6QTx1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaeda

tumblr_p8820gSO7f1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Megan

tumblr_p882hhWGYA1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Megg

tumblr_p881atuOQX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Melrose

tumblr_p883rhtB0y1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Michelle

tumblr_p87zdmE1tl1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Monique

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Tuesday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Michelle - I mean, yeah. This picture is very unsettling, so mission accomplished, but there's also a raw beauty to it. It's not a shot you'd easily forget.
  2. Amanda - Very haunting. She did exactly what she needed to do here. Both of the twins killed it this week.
  3. CariDee - I love the comical vibes of this picture. She went for it, and it paid off!
  4. AJ - For someone with her personality to commit to the shoot this much is impressive. I definitely believe her in this role.
  5. Anchal - Gorgeous. I wish she would've loosened up a bit in her main shot, but other than that, the final image is stunning.
  6. Megg - She got her theme across well and still looks like a model. Not much more to say.
  7. Melrose - It's a bit campy, but it's actually not that bad. I do think her features photographed very nicely.
  8. Brooke - It's an "eh" shot. I think she's halfway there with her energy, but I would've liked to see more behind her expression.
  9. Christian - She looks stunning, and she got her concept across, but it's not quite 100% there. I think if she sold it more with her eyes, it could have worked.
  10. Eugena - It's not horrible, but it is kind of a boring picture. Her legs look super rigid, and there's not much life behind her expression.
  11. Megan - I used to like this picture more. I admire the attitude here, but her features just really didn't photograph well in this shot.
  12. Monique - She looks amazing in the swimsuit, and that's what saves her for me. Otherwise, this picture sucks.
  13. Jaeda - Can we just mercy kill her now? This picture is super unflattering, and she doesn't read model at all.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED! (C???)

Jourdan won yay. The paint photo is a knockout and if it happened earlier in the ANTM universe, I think it would be one of the those iconic images from the series. But instead it's from a later cycle that otherwise was pretty bad. Some of Jourdan's wins were just her sitting there while everyone else did so terribly and sabotaged themselves out of the competition. Her worst photo came late enough in the cycle and was after enough previous wins that it didn't kill her. So I kinda can see why some people are underwhelmed by her. But I am in the camp that thinks she demolished everyone effortlessly and forced Tyra to give a female the win instead of a guy like she probably wanted. Congrats to Nina for putting up the good fight all season, I think she deserved runner-up on the show and the girl/guy format ruined it for her.

• Like 2