ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

27 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

And the next cycle is...

ANTM-VH1.jpg

CYCLE 23!!!

-

Photoshoot #1 - Crowd-Surfing

-

tumblr_pv0v4sMcfU1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Binta

tumblr_pv0v30tLKS1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Cherish

tumblr_pv0v1zwva21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cody

tumblr_pv0utwVxgV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cory Anne

tumblr_pv0usnHAGs1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Courtney

tumblr_pv0uzlPCYz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Giah

tumblr_pv0v2gQ3qR1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

India

tumblr_pv0urkJu2P1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Justine

tumblr_pv0ut9wpjp1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Krislian

tumblr_pv0uqwfQ9B1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kyle

tumblr_pv0v04Z6nG1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Marissa

tumblr_pv0v60Jy6h1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Paige

tumblr_pv0v48gOi31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tash

tumblr_pv0v13Tf7b1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

Tatiana

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (14). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Saturday morning, so you have about two days to vote.

Quoting it to have it on the new page!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RTVFan said:

1. Paige

2. Tatiana

3. Cody

4. Courtney

5. Kyle

6. India

7. Krislian

8. Tash 

9. Cory Anne

10. Cherish

11. Binta

12. Justine 

13. Marissa

14. Giah

I edited it to this

Edited by RTVFan

These are much better than I remembered them being lol

1. Tash - Gorgeous face, the legs are divine. Great!

2. India - This suffers a lot from the angle (how her head looks huge compared to her legs); otherwise this would've been a complete knockout.

3. Courtney - She just looks really cool and I like how it's a bit more lax and candid in comparison to a lot of the other girls who look a little contrived.

4. Cody - A little dead in the eyes and I wish she had titled her head up a little, but she looks stunning.

5. Binta - Swamped by the styling, saved by a stunning face.

6. Marissa - It's a dynamic shot. I like her body position and it looks like she's in motion. But the way she thrusted her jaw at the camera though is a bit distracting and not flattering.

7. Paige - It's technically a solid shot. Pretty face, good body position. She just looks very pop star/celebrity to me here instead of a model. It's a bit too standardly pretty. 

8. Tatiana - It's so close to being amazing. She just needed to push it a little bit more, but while she looks very pretty it's a very "she's...there" kinda image.

9. Cory Anne - It's ok. I really like her face shape. It's nothing amazing, but not bad.

10. Giah - It's fine. Just kinda there.

11. Cherish - It's just flat and she looks hesitant from head to toe. 

12. Krislian - It's unflattering, but at least it has initial impact.

13. Justine - It's ok from the waist up and unfortunate from the waist down. But I'd rather see more from her than Kyle, given her post-show career.

14. Kyle - I see some potential, but yeah no. 

2 hours ago, Deeee said:

Cycle 23 is garbage outside of like two photoshoots so I am happy to finally get this one out of the way!

I remember this cycle more fondly than it deserves because it had the winner I wanted and also Drew Elliott's rant during the final judging deliberation

• Like 1

1. Cody - slay

2. Tash - slay

3. Paige

4. India

5. Beyonce Cherish

6. Giah

7. Binta - meh on hyperextended elbow

8. Tatiana

9. Courtney - crazy hands here

10. Justine - the legs lol

11. Cory Anne

12. Krislian - wtf is this expression

13. Marissa

14. Kyle

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

I remember this cycle more fondly than it deserves because it had the winner I wanted and also Drew Elliott's rant during the final judging deliberation

India is one of the worst winners ever. Not because she sucks, but because the photoshoots/commercials/etc. sucked so hard this season. Tons of potential, but wasted on a garbage season.

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

India is one of the worst winners ever. Not because she sucks, but because the photoshoots/commercials/etc. sucked so hard this season. Tons of potential, but wasted on a garbage season.

still was the strongest of the season, even if it puts her low on the winner ranks.  

• Like 2

Just now, Solaris said:

still was the strongest of the season, even if it puts her low on the winner ranks.  

Definitely the strongest of the season, though I would argue that India was never the strongest on any given occasion. I think she was easily the most consistent and most model-esque of the group. But her FCO's were never quite justified imo. Like she is a deserving winner based on being the most consistent in a shitty group on a shitty season, but she was never top of the pack for me on any given week.

Paige might have actually been the most consistent now that I think about it, and she was robbed of two FCOs that were strangely given to India instead. Hmmm.