ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #8

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p950kdyXUa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Heather! This was a very odd week as there weren't too many of you who did well in both tasks. The same applies in your case. Your commercial was a flop, and you know that, but this picture is magical and pretty much singlehandedly won you the top spot this week. Just relax more when delivering a commercial and try not to overthink things. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 66 (15 Ad, 51 Commercial). 

Also safe are...

Kimberly - 84 (49 Ad, 35 Commercial)
Jenah - 88 (45 Ad, 43 Commercial)
Chantal - 90 (73 Ad, 17 Commercial)

Will Ebony and Lisa please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Ebony, your potential, fanbase, and Plantlife and Gargoyle photos all got you to this point, but your journey apart from all that has been underwhelming. This is your fourth bottom two appearance in a row. Lisa, we feel like your confidence in this competition is declining, and with that, so is your performance. We're not sure we can see you rising to where you once were. 

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p950muhHXj1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Lisa. You obviously weren't going anywhere this week, but if you want to make it all the way, you have to regain that mojo. We believe in you... you've just got to believe more in yourself. 

Ebony, this means you are out. I think you gave up a while ago, which is a shame because you have so much promise and can take a fantastic picture when you want to. Ultimately, if modeling isn't for you, we can respect that. Congratulations on making it this far regardless, and best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p90huhcO231x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p91jt5I5NC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p92dugKkPa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p93fejc9v51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p93icaCT6b1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

UZ4VJywEmzK5xHURlbD6BDE6hUF29TGgFNUZV6Jx

antm_ebony01b.jpg

antm+cycle+9,+capitulo+1,+Ebony.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X98bCoeGzWo

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #8 POSTED! (C9)

052ae723927817.5632b251168e6.jpg

Photoshoot #9 - Standing Out in the Temple

-

tumblr_p9628yphBs1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Chantal

tumblr_p962n1NqpF1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Heather

tumblr_p961roi2hf1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Jenah

unvogue_kimberly03_aneury_santos.jpg

Kimberly

lisa_le_mile_15.jpg?w=480

Lisa

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will remain open until Thursday morning, so for about 40-ish hours

My Ranking - 

1. Lisa - I looove this picture. Legs for days, and she looks so elegant. It fits the shoot really well, too. 
  2. Heather - It's a simple picture, but at the same time, there's a lot of strength behind it. I love her expression here.
  3. Chantal - The pose is a bit too much, but I do like that she's creating some interesting shapes. Like Heather, she nailed the expression.
  4. Jenah - This is probably my least favorite picture in her portfolio. I feel like she could've been a lot more dynamic here. It's just kind of forgettable.
  5. Kimberly - She's had one heck of a run, hasn't she? This picture is okay, but I don't think she should be breaking up the rightful top 4 of cycle 9.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #9 POSTED! (C9)

1. Jenah - Kill Bill vibes, looks like she owns the club 

2. Heather - eh

3. Lisa - awesome how it fits the shoot. Love the play with perspective

4. Chantal - looks like she's falling down the stairs

5. Kimberly - time for you to go bye bye

Elimination #9

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p962n1NqpF1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Heather! You're really coming into your own at this point. Your confidence in person might not be all the way there, but you've definitely learned how to show more confidence in your pictures. This shot is absolutely stunning. Congratulations on your third FCO to date! Your score this week was 29.

Also safe are...

Chantal - 31
Jenah - 33

Will Kimberly and Lisa please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Kimberly, your journey has been a lot like that of "The Little Engine That Could." You started off slow, but from week to week, you've gotten better and better, and that's commendable. Ultimately, we're not sure if you have the potential and abilities that the other four have. Lisa, I thought your picture this week was fantastic. The problem was that hardly anyone agreed with me. You're quickly losing favor with the public, so your trajectory at this point doesn't look promising. 

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

lisa_le_mile_15.jpg?w=480

Congratulations, Lisa. Your body of work is stronger than Kimberly's and is more than enough to cement you a spot in the final 4. At this point, you need to do something that will truly surprise people. 

Kimberly, this means you are out. You've had quite the journey, haven't you? I don't think anyone expected you to make it this far, so you should be proud of yourself for defying the odds so dramatically. In the end, your body of work just wasn't enough to compete against the others, and while we think you're a beautiful girl, we wonder if you might be better off as an actress who models sometimes. With your commercial ability, I think that could be something worth looking into. Regardless, congratulations again on making it so far, and best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p90i53VFkn1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p91jf2MFal1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlssnfvbgP1u5de6io1_1280.jpg

antm_kimberly01b.jpg

kimberly16.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGr3vG2VU3U

page2.jpg

59482_784297863818_1738469_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2it8Blpgmg

unvogue_kimberly03_aneury_santos.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #9 POSTED! (C9)

052ae723927817.5632b251168e6.jpg

Photoshoot #10.1 - Great Wall of China (Solo)

-

tumblr_p97w0jfqZp1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

Chantal

heather27.jpg

Heather

tumblr_p97uotP5TD1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

Jenah

lisa_166-0.jpg

Lisa

-

Photoshoot #10.2 - Great Wall of China (Group)

-

tumblr_p97uotP5TD1x8j52jo2_540.jpg

Chantal and Jenah

heather25-2.jpg

Heather

new_bella_magazine_03.jpg

Lisa

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (4). You'll be doing two separate rankings this week. Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will remain open until tomorrow afternoon, so you have about 30 hours to vote.

My Rankings:

Solo - 

1. Chantal - Definitely the best shot in her portfolio to me. The pose is absolutely fantastic, and the drama here is killer. 
  2. Jenah - Almost as good as Chantal's. I love the sense of movement here and the look in her eyes. 
  3. Lisa - I really like this picture of her. She has a great profile, and she looks very determined. Solid pose, too.
  4. Heather - It's a strong picture, but I think that's mainly because of the composition. There's not as much fire behind it as I'd want. 

Group - 

1. Lisa - She looks stunning here. I love the hand and the look in her eye. I think she'd 100% kill it in real life, too.
  2. Jenah - It's not my favorite shot of hers, but there's a lot of feeling behind her expression. It's very striking. 
  3. Heather - It's a very good picture of her. She's not giving as much in her expression as the other two, but it's still very strong 
  4. Chantal - I appreciate that she took a simpler approach, but this is kind of bland for me. I wish she would've given a little more. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED! (C9)