ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #4

Anya, Laura, the public have spoken. Based on the results from this shoot, one of you will be the fourth to leave the competition for good. Of every battle so far, this one was the closest. Just four votes separated the two of you. The model staying is...

Nu3M8MT.jpg

Laura! Congratulations! You succeeded in breaking Anya's win streak. The voters weren't necessarily in love with this shot, though, so keep pushing even harder!

Anya, this means you are out. After being eliminated the first week, you put up a very commendable fight, making it all the way to the fifth round. Ultimately, you just ran out of steam. Regardless, you're still an awesome model, even if you didn't go to the end this time. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

anya.jpg

Imagen2.png

vGEFZJ4.jpg

img%5D

img%5D

Thanks, @Gonzalo. You really gave it your all with Anya after you were cut the first week, and I think you should be proud of what you were able to accomplish over these last few rounds. I hope you come back for cycle 27 to cap off this game!

-

Week 5 COO

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tU4vkKB.jpg

Courtney! What a mesmerizing beauty shot. You drew more attention to your eyes than anyone else, and I think that really paid off for you in this shoot. Keep up the good work, and congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 44.

Also safe are...

Lacey - 58
Brittani - 60
Yaya - 65
Alexandra - 80
Fatima - 92
Khrystyana - 95
Brittany - 101

Will Matthew and Melrose please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Matthew, you entered this cycle as the only male model. There's no denying you can model, but the voters feel like you haven't been living up to your potential. We know you can give more than what you've been giving. Melrose, you started this competition strong, but from week to week, you've been losing luster. Your photos have started trending towards the obvious.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

yGAaVlv.jpg

Congratulations, Melrose. The idea behind this photo was great, but we need to see you PUSH THROUGH more. You've been resting on your beauty lately, so try some new things and don't just rely on your looks to get you through.

Matthew, this means that you will be competing against Laura next week in our Redemption Island twist. Good luck!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #4 / WEEK 5 COO POSTED (C26)!!!

Sorry Gonzalo - you really gave your all and I personally loved your picture, this week!

Best of luck to Matt & Laura next week!

And congrats to Victoria and Courtney on another flawless picture!

banner-ru-revenge.png

-

Week 6 Theme Announcement

You've had to show off your acting chops before, but with this week's photoshoot, you'll be taking on a brand new genre. Your theme is...

tumblr_p8ciz6OCvl1x8j52jo3_r1_640.jpg

Cycle 7's Scary B&W!

This week, you'll be tapping into the horror genre! You'll be taking your look to the extreme, going all out with makeup, styling, and an overall creepy and intense vibe. Since we just did a beauty shoot, I won't require you to submit another one. The most important part of this shoot is capturing the horror aspect.

Submissions will be due Saturday evening, so 3 days from now. Please ask for an extension if need be. Like I said last cycle, you know what your pictures will look like if you don't submit. :teeheewave:

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #6 THEME POSTED (C26)!!!

I think for next cycle would be interesting that the player of the girl be could be anonymous.....

anonymous GIF

img%5D

Bye bitches at least this time she didnt lose with whitney, Good Luck to Laura her elimination was very unfair

img%5D                                                                                       

Edited by Gonzalo

15 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Fatima will just place at whatever number we’re up to.

Like I told you in PM, I'm not withdrawing Fatima. If nobody else takes her, then I'll play as her (and Matthew) if I have to. As weekly briefs are randomized, I'd have no advantage over anyone else. Hopefully someone else is willing to take Fatima and/or Matthew on, though!

3 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Like I told you in PM, I'm not withdrawing Fatima. If nobody else takes her, then I'll play as her (and Matthew) if I have to. As weekly briefs are randomized, I'd have no advantage over anyone else. Hopefully someone else is willing to take Fatima and/or Matthew on, though!

Doesn’t seem fair considering she was specifically saved for me during this cycle but whatever.