ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

8 minutes ago, Gonzalo said:

400.jpg

Elyse zombie 

398.jpg

Elyse jaguar 

402.jpg

Elyse shoes

393.jpg

Elyse gargolye

raw-storage-emulated-0-Download-IMG-2021

Elyse beuty 

Love these ones!

• Like 2

banner-as2.png

-

Week 10 Theme Announcement

Over the past nine weeks, you've done different variations of high fashion, catalogue, editorial, and beauty. This week, you'll be exploring a new market. Your next theme is...

4651343a6fcf9c0bbf532fb0dbe84af9.jpg

Cycle 1's Rooftop Swimwear!

That's right! You all finally get to explore the world of swimsuit modeling. Obviously, if you can get a swimsuit shot in a similar location, that would be best, but that's probably not likely for most of you, so any swimsuit shot will do. This is your week to go for strong, sexy, and attention-demanding poses. Command the shot, or the competition might just command you...

Submissions will be due Monday evening, so about two days from now. If you need an extension, please ask. Failure to do so will result in me picking your model's picture for you (and I gave you all a glimpse of the types of pictures I'll be choosing, so... :kissbye:).

• Sad 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #10 THEME POSTED (C25)!!!

Fatima got FCO? I loveeee that photo of her so I’m glad it got some recognition. I always thought she was fantastic during ANTM but looking through her portfolio has made me fall back in love with her.

Happy Eugena returned too! I think she’s so underrated and has improved so much since her original cycle. 

• Like 4

banner-as2.png

Photoshoot #10 - Rooftop Swimwear

-

image-21959.jpg

Amanda

AF724-FB2-DA4-F-4225-A1-E6-9-D468-FCAB81

Catherine

2501810.jpg

Chantelle

8-C2-BD73-A-7666-4-E2-A-83-D1-A0-E377915

Eugena

7-EE6-A09-E-E501-43-DA-AA57-7-FD7-D3-E86

Fatima

img%5D

Isis

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Friday afternoon, so you have about two days to vote.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED (C25)!!!