ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

01. Victoria

02. Kiara

03. Brittany

04. Nastasia

05. Leila

06. Alyssa

07. Laura

08. Kristin - This is the laziest of all the shots and fits in well with her lazy portfolio. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Lmao the reaches. Just say you’re tanking Kristin and go. The jumping through hoops to justify tanking her amazing picture...

That photo is not amazing 🤣

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Lmao the reaches. Just say you’re tanking Kristin and go. The jumping through hoops to justify tanking her amazing picture...

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

You ranked Kiara playing dead in second :dead:

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

The tea is strong today. :haha:#TeamAlex

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ariel1989 said:

Kristin is the mediocre-white-male of ANTM.  

7 hours ago, RTVFan said:

Damnnnnnnnnn

7 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

The tea is strong today. :haha:#TeamAlex

9 hours ago, Zoey said:

This game would be boring if we all had the same opinion. :haha:

10 hours ago, Alex95 said:

All of you trying to derail the thread....

34 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

All of you trying to derail the thread....

You know, for all the lurking you do here, you really should vote. :P

You could be the one to get the thread back on topic.~ :stud:

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 1

Nastasia - I like this one the best. Doesn't seem posey, shows off the clothes, clearly is trashy, her face is telling the story, etc.

Brittany

Victoria - something about the expression doesn't quite work with the theme for me but I love everything else

Leila 

Kristin - so weird to me that this is the shot you're all fighting over lol. I can't imagine thinking this is the best OR the worst this week. Need more eyes for me to like it, but has too good composition/fashion for me to hate it.

Laura - zzzzz

Allyssa - the licking of the floor is fine.. but the body positioning is what I don't like

Kiara - in the garbage

Elimination #6

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_phngexXv2e1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany! What makes your photos work so often is that you're a chameleon. You transform with the brief, and this week was no exception. In fact, this is your strongest shot so far, and nobody else came even close to beating you in this shoot. Congratulations! Your score this week was 32.

Also safe are...

Nastasia - 64
Kristin - 68
Leila - 68
Victoria - 71
Laura - 100

Will Allyssa and Kiara please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Allyssa, you've taken some pretty solid pictures throughout this competition. Our concern is that you've rarely risen above the middle of the pack. You took a risk in this shoot, and while you did stand out, you didn't stand out for the right reasons. Kiara, your portfolio in this competition has been similarly decent. Your photos are passable, but just like Allyssa, they've never really risen above the middle of the pack. We feel that while you clearly have drive in person, that same drive isn't translating to your pictures.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_phnbmbjkyr1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Allyssa. You have both the stronger body of work as well as the stronger shot this week. We appreciate the risk-taking in your picture this week -- just make sure your risks are more attractive moving forward.

Kiara, this means you are out. You are for sure a beautiful and driven woman, but like I said before, that drive in person just never really translated to your pictures. It always felt like you were giving 70% as opposed to 100%. I think you can make it in modeling in your own right, but you've got to practice and let people see just how driven you really are. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_ph6p8x36Ja1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_phbukkeEkh1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phdtmupeqt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phfphiUtyp1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_phhq8hHlQu1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_phne85VNMa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 POSTED! (C19)

547071_10151045792860748_1930418261_n.jp

Photoshoot #7 - Prison Mugshots

-

tumblr_phpbwrwpWg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allyssa

tumblr_phpbr7uK7t1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_phqwr4CrWz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kristin

tumblr_phqxc2qEyG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

tumblr_phqwl6V0t41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Leila

tumblr_phpcaqrpJQ1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

Nastasia

tumblr_phpbl0NACZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Victoria

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (7). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Kristin - Her close-up is fantastic. Her picture is about equal to the two below, but I'm trying to offset the inevitable last place rankings she's going to get, lol.

2. Laura - I love her commitment here. She took a risk, but it's a risk that was well-calculated on her end. Great picture.

3. Leila - I love the angles she's creating here. I think she's taken the most editorial shot of the week for two rounds running.

4. Brittany - Is it weird to like this picture? I'm a big fan of the vintage vibes here. The bewildered sort of expression actually kind of works for me, too.

5. Nastasia - I like that this picture has character, but it's probably my least favorite one she's taken so far. This would be a lot stronger if she looked at the camera instead.

6. Allyssa - On the plus side, I like her strong body language and tough expression. She lost the model here, though. It's once again not a very flattering shot.

7. Victoria - It's cute and it has character, but like Allyssa, I don't see a model. It looks more like a tourist taking a photo for Instagram.

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED! (C19)