ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #10

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

ph3bb7rc4k2qbwe.jpg

Khrystyana! Another strong showing for you. You've done a great job holding onto your position at the top, and you're proving that despite your age, you're for sure a force to be reckoned with. Congratulations on your fourth FCO to date! Your score this week was 36.

Also safe are...

Jeana - 41
Liberty - 44
Coura - 46

Will Kyla and Maggie please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Neither of you are strangers to the bottom at all, but it's nevertheless obvious who's staying this week. And that person is...

MV5BMzVlODBjNjYtOTdiNy00YjQ5LTk3NjctMWMz

Congratulations, Kyla. Your overall score was good enough to keep you in once again. You've knocked out the resident bottom two queen... and have become the new resident bottom two queen. :blushingwave:

Maggie, this means you are out. To say this has been a long time coming is the biggest understatement I could make. Nonetheless, you should be proud of your improbably long journey here and the fact that you managed to win over a few, um, fans. :thumbs: Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

ba7abd4cff8af0da685884da12618e8ad35a34f2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFMBpgZ_mlI

Maggie-Keating-Feet-4809277.jpg

CEFF3047-5AD6-4A6F-8474-5F2FE708BFDB_JPG

Maggie.png

c_i3t1OCqjcJf5Zh8bVTfk_5drho0GyfvGhxCqfN

Maggie-Keating_thefappening2015_com-21.j

Maggie-Keating-Feet-4446008.jpg

Maggie-Paper.png

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #10 POSTED! (C24)

topmodel24_cast.jpg

Photoshoot #11 - Posing With Tarantulas/Eva

-

kPpB3Wea_o.jpg

Coura

(Shot by, um... Maggie 😮 https://www.instagram.com/p/B3N1FTJg2uW/)

8334031c12bad5770afeb162af82405efcb0bc5a

Jeana and Rio

b6806f7c7668f4d9f8f8ef5f2188e8df750edc84

Erin and Khrystyana

1fe9c8a2b6880601e463baddc4184e90ebd78c09

Liberty and Kyla

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will remain open until Friday morning, so you have about 36-40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Jeana - I love how demure the pose is. It's overall a very intriguing picture. I would've liked something different behind the expression, but that's me nitpicking.
  2. Khrystyana - It's good. The pose is a bit weird/stiff, but it's interesting nonetheless, and I like her expression.
  3. Coura - I probably could have chosen a better-fitting shot, but I actually really like her pose and hair in this one (and the fact it was shot by Maggie xD).
  4. Kyla - Decent pose, boring expression. It's overall a good shot of her, but that's really only because she herself looks good.
  5. Liberty - Straight on isn't really her best angle at all. She looks way older than she is, and she's fading into the background. It's blah.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #11 POSTED! (C24)

01. Kyla - I do not get the low rankings for this because I think it’s absolutely stunning and the only one that would appear in a spread.

02. Jeana - She’s starting to bore me now.

03. Coura - It’s her time to go but there’s always people worse.

04. Liberty - Boring.

05. Khrystyana - His is hideous. The face, the boob popping out, the random hand. One of the worst photos of the cycle and there’s a fair few. 

15 minutes ago, Zoey said:

01. Kyla - I do not get the low rankings for this because I think it’s absolutely stunning and the only one that would appear in a spread.

Same sis. Except I think Jeana has the best photo this week by a smidge.

Edited by Deeee

18 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Same sis. Except I think Jeana has the best photo this week by a smidge.

15 minutes ago, Deeee said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7186932

I’d be more of a Jeana fan if they actually changed up her look a bit. 

tumblr_np9ze0Wq8I1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

12 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The hand placement doesn't work for me.

Your ranking doesn’t work for me.

c9ef3b02ca8649460e9ea4cc8912185b.gif