ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #6

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_otdrirclO41vyzv5yo1_500.jpg

Lenox! You're really picking up steam in this competition! This wasn't a week where too many of you did well, but you on the other hand gave another strong, editorial image. Congratulations on your second consecutive best photo! Your score this week was 23.

Also safe are...

Will - 40
Ben - 46
Shei - 64
Matthew - 67
Chantelle - 77
Adam - 82

Will Keith and Mirjana please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Keith, you arguably have more potential to succeed than most of the other guys here. You have a very sellable look. The problem is you haven't mastered it yet; your pictures are average instead of great. Mirjana, you are a stunningly beautiful girl and have one of my favorite looks here. Your issue is inconsistency. Some of your pictures have been strong, while others like this one fell completely flat.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_otcpvszUbp1vyzv5yo1_500.jpg

Congratulations, Mirjana. While you haven't been the most consistent, you have had several very strong weeks, which is more than what Keith has had. Step it up.

Keith, this means you are out. I think you could definitely have a decent career as a male model, but you've got to practice and figure out how to bring something different and more interesting to your pictures. With time, I believe you can grow, but that's time that we don't have. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pkqh0mfwbf1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pks9wikYEN1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pkw194M7b41x8j52jo1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g15d8Fo6anE

tumblr_pkzoz8TOOx1x8j52jo2_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W3n5qso_IQ

tumblr_pl3dm0n9kC1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_otcowxRvAJ1vyzv5yo1_500.png

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 POSTED! (C21)

americasnexttopmodel32.png

Photoshoot #7.1 - Mitch Stone Essentials (Solo)

-

tumblr_panmuouRwO1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Adam

tumblr_panotkWSS11w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Ben

tumblr_panospdvmK1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Chantelle

tumblr_panoq54ka71w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Lenox

tumblr_panmwwdgIV1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Matthew

tumblr_panov3jBdS1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Mirjana

tumblr_panor2Jjwg1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Shei

tumblr_pann3hDNxI1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Will

-

Photoshoot #7.2 - Mitch Stone Essentials (Pair)

(with each other, eliminated contestants, and a... random male model? [idk, I had to get creative] xD)

-

Winnie+Harlow+++Stephan+James+by+Norman+

Chantelle and a random male model

tumblr_palzb8F55N1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Lenox and Adam

487473_600.jpg

Matthew and Ben

(imagine they're dressed... or not :p)

tumblr_palxikG2qr1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Mirjana and Keith

tumblr_palz916j1Y1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Shei and Denzel

tumblr_pam33uCSPS1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Raelia and Will

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). You'll be doing two separate rankings this week. Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will remain open until tomorrow afternoon, so you have about 30 hours to vote.

My Rankings:

Solo - 

1. Mirjana - Absolutely stunning. I love how she went profile here. Everything about this is very eye-catching.
  2. Ben - It's very powerful. I like how he's straight to camera and delivering a lot of intensity. 
  3. Lenox - I don't entirely get the pose, but she's selling it with her expression. Her hair looks great, too.
  4. Chantelle - It's a very pretty picture of her. I wish she was a little more adventurous with it, though.
  5. Will - He did well. I'm not over the moon about it, but I think it's a good shot.
  6. Shei - She looks stunning, but it's sort of a contrived picture. 
  7. Adam - It's a nice enough picture of him, but like Shei's, it just feels contrived. 
  8. Matthew - It's kind of boring. I like his stance here, but he's not selling it with the face. 

Pair - 

1. Lenox - She steals the shot for me. I love her expression and how her hair fills the frame.
  2. Ben - I love the pose and the look in his eye. Profile is a good look for him. 
  3. Matthew - Probably a little too harsh/edgy for a hair ad, but I love what he's doing here. Very strong.
  4. Adam - I actually really like this picture of him. I like the strength behind his expression.
  5. Chantelle - She looks good. It's a little boring, but I do like the regal sort of vibe here. 
  6. Will - It's not my favorite picture of him. The expression, while strong, reads like he smelled something rotten.
  7. Mirjana - Waist up, I like what she's doing, but the bottom half is sort of clumsy. 
  8. Shei - I like what she was going for, but it doesn't work for me. She looks cross-eyed and not in control.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED! (C21)