ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #1

15 models stand before me, but I have just 13 photos in my hands... as this week was a predetermined double elimination. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

img%5D

Khrystyana! What a way to kick off the season! This picture is breathtaking and achingly beautiful. You were a FCO fiend in your original cycle, and it looks like that could very well happen again for you this time, but don't get complacent! Congratulations! Your score this week was 53.

Also safe are...

Courtney - 71
Melrose - 73
Yaya - 75
Fatima - 86
Matthew - 116
Lacey - 117
Brittany - 125
April - 136
Laura - 141
Alexandra - 145
Nina - 153

Will Anya, Brittani, and Natasha please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. This is very disappointing to me, because all three of you have tons of potential and great work both on and off the show. I don't think any of you did badly this week, but the standard was high, and in the voters' eyes, the three of you failed to meet it.

All that said, one of you will yet again be granted another chance. And that person is...

MeJ6Boz_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Congratulations, Brittani. I know you have far better work than this in your portfolio, so for the future, be more selective when it comes to your pictures.

Anya and Natasha, this means you are out... for now. :stealth:

This cycle, we'll be doing a Redemption Island-style twist, meaning that just like for the battle between Eugena and Furonda last cycle, the two of you will be facing off against each other in next week's shoot! Every week, we'll have a battle between two eliminees to determine who leaves the competition for good. Whoever survives between the two of you next week will face off against the next eliminee, and so on and so forth.

So all that said, you both are still very much in the running to win this cycle... if you can pull it together. :thumbs:

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 / BIG TWIST POSTED (C26)!!!

banner-ru-revenge.png

-

Week 2 Theme Announcement

Last week, you evoked sorrow. This week, you'll be evoking something completely different. The next theme is...

tumblr_pexaqdbOx91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cycle 17's Pink's Hot Dogs!

I don't expect most of you to have pictures with actual hot dogs (although if you want to try photoshopping them in, you're more than welcome to, lol). Instead, this shoot will be more broad, focusing on selling food of any sort. This will definitely be more of a commercial shoot, as you'll be taking on the role of a salesperson. Lots of energy, seduction, and maybe even a retro vibe like the actual Pink's shoot are all things you might want to aim for this week.

Submissions will be due Sunday evening, so about 2 days from now. Please ask for an extension if need be. Like I said last cycle, you know what your pictures will look like if you don't submit. :teeheewave:

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #2 THEME POSTED (C26)!!!
2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Brittany finally gets to do this shot. :dead:

Well technically, she did do this shoot on C17 Reloaded since she wasn't cut the first week. Now she gets to attempt it again!

Edited by rdhaley96

wow, that was close!

1 hour ago, rdhaley96 said:

tumblr_pexaqdbOx91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cycle 17's Pink's Hot Dogs!

I don't expect most of you to have pictures with actual hot dogs (although if you want to try photoshopping them in, you're more than welcome to, lol). Instead, this shoot will be more broad, focusing on selling food of any sort. This will definitely be more of a commercial shoot, as you'll be taking on the role of a salesperson. Lots of energy, seduction, and maybe even a retro vibe like the actual Pink's shoot are all things you might want to aim for this week.

this is a literal nightmare

1 minute ago, rdhaley96 said:

It's been almost 24 hours and out of fifteen pictures, I've received... two. :yawn:

You guys have about one more day to submit unless you ask for an extension. 

hot dogs GIF

theres my submission

3 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

It's been almost 24 hours and out of fifteen pictures, I've received... two. :yawn:

You guys have about one more day to submit unless you ask for an extension. 

I’ve been busy all day - between work and celebrating milestone. I have an idea what I am submitting - I’ll have them in time. 

• Like 1