ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Shannon

2. Bre

3. Dominique

4. Brittany - default placement, I think she'd do well with this

5. Bianca - at first it seems competent but it's kind of dull

6. Laura - is the face serene or is it blank? idk 

7. Angelea - the director used too much smoke for Angelea and she didn't need it

8. Allison - this is... the reason why Utica didn't want to wear an afro

9. Kayla

10. Lisa

Elimination #5

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pf4zjk594C1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bre! So far in this competition, your performances from week to week have been consistently middle of the pack, but you really stepped it up this week. You took a hard pose and made it look so effortless. Truly a great embodiment of Michael. Congratulations! Your score this week was 32.

Also safe are...

Shannon - 43
Dominique - 45
Allison - 72
Kayla - 81
Brittany - 95
Lisa - 97
Angelea - 98

Will Bianca and Laura please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Bianca, you started out at the top of the pack, but from week to week, you've been slipping. We thought you'd improved since cycle 9, but these last few weeks have not been your best. Laura, we've always loved your effervescent personality, but your run in this competition so far has been very inconsistent. Your picture this week showcased none of your personality.

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pf4lrvDmhM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Bianca. Your strong start in this competition is what saved you. We need more energy and more fire from you moving forward.

Laura, this means you are out. I'm sad to see you go so soon! Ultimately, you just weren't bringing it as hard as you brought it in cycle 13, and you slipped up when you couldn't afford to. Regardless, you're still awesome just the way you are. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pevftxbbYk1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_pex7hbDkcZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf0xojNDS41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf48xt2eOR1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf4yokchq81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• Sad 2

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #5 POSTED! (C17)

810017880829-large__70750.1589080514.jpg

Photoshoot #6 - Catfight With Coco Rocha

-

tumblr_pf8b3ySuQR1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison and Kayla

tumblr_pf85kput481x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Angelea and Laura

tumblr_pf873j6Wzy1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bre and Alexandria

idy69o0vsxr51.jpg?width=397&format=pjpg&

Brittany

tumblr_pf8d2dzCmE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Lisa and Dominique

tumblr_pf86bt1ni91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Shannon and Bianca

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Sunday morning, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Dominique - She was by far the best at marrying the theme of the shoot and still looking like a model. It's an excellent picture.
  2. Lisa - She played into the kitschy nature of this shoot really well. The pose somehow looks both spontaneous and well thought-out.
  3. Bianca - Something about this is a bit disconnected, but otherwise, it's a great shot. I love the dynamic energy and the rawness of what she's bringing.
  4. Angelea - I love that she went for a different emotion here, and I think she pulled it off. It stands out from the pack.
  5. Allison - She looks super short, but I like the drama she's bringing to the picture. Solid, but not her best work.
  6. Bre - I like the pose and the sense of motion, but she lost the model a bit. This could have been great if she angled her face differently.
  7. Kayla - Like Allison, she looks extremely short in this picture, but it's otherwise a decent shot.
  8. Shannon - I just don't really believe anything she's doing here. She didn't commit enough to this shoot.
  9. Brittany - She's had a decent run, but I'm ready for her to go. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #6 POSTED! (C17)
2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Lol Laura's sweet but her making to to the top 4 on an "All-Stars" season was absurd.

I love her stilts photo so much but then.... it's pretty rough until the Greek archer shot and there was just no way she was going to make it that far here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

oh, thank goodness Alex is already gone. I was getting so confused as to why I wasn't seeing her in last place on everyone's list lmao

Yeah, those with the worst pictures (Alexandria and Laura) are already out of the running, so I don't really think a last place vote this week is as bad as it would be usually, lol.