ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #6

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pj4ir9Xf981x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nina! This picture is absolutely stunning. There's something so whimsical and otherworldly about it. Something I love about you is how you commit to every shoot, and this week, that commitment put you on top. Congratulations! Your score this week was 26.

Also safe are...

Jourdan - 46
Chris - 47
Renee - 70
Cory - 97
Jiana - 111
Don - 111

Will Jeremy and Marvin please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Jeremy, there's no denying that you're a very handsome guy. However, we haven't really seen you stretch yourself much. Your pictures from week to week are fine, but they lack that something special. Marvin, you're also very handsome, although in a slightly different way from Jeremy. Your pictures are inconsistent, though, and overall, we've seen them trend downwards in quality. We feel like you're losing steam.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pj3iqdBmLI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Marvin. You had by far the worst picture this week, but your body of work saved you. Moving forward, we need to see you nail down your expressions, because right now, they're the thing that's hurting your pictures most.

Jeremy, this means you are out. Like last week, the voting was very close, and you were actually just one vote away from tying both Jiana and Don. Ultimately, I do feel like this is the right call. You just weren't pushing yourself enough. I could definitely see you having a decent commercial career, but if you want to do anything more, you'll need to stretch yourself and "ugly it up" a bit in your pictures. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pis3szbBWl1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pis877qW351x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pivqv7llJ01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pixp22PXH21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj1gusjk611x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj3ldtxt0W1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 POSTED! (C20)

antm-cw-poster.jpg

Photoshoot #7 - "Flawsome"

-

tumblr_pj4spy9T651x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Chris

tumblr_pj54wsVa2M1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cory

tumblr_pj55veeKnF1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Don

tumblr_pj4tezL0X81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jiana

tumblr_pj54i3VLJd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jourdan

tumblr_pj5578Qcp01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Marvin

tumblr_pj56xmjocO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nina

tumblr_pj55kpBIDh1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). I'm starting full-time work this week, so the game will (unfortunately) have to start moving at a slower pace again. Voting will close Tuesday evening, so you have a little over two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Nina - Really the only shot of note this week. I love the quirkiness she brought to the shot, but she managed to bring the "model" to it as well.
  2. Cory - I like the attitude in his picture, and I feel like he "belongs" in the scene more than most of the others.
  3. Jourdan - It's pretty? There's nothing really special about it, but this is a mediocre bunch of photos.
  4. Marvin - See my comment for Jordan. It's serviceable. There's nothing else to say, really.
  5. Chris - I like that he took a risk, but it's not the most flattering shot he's taken. Unlike Nina, he didn't bring the "model" to his quirkiness.
  6. Don - It's fine. It's a pretty ordinary picture. I don't feel any particular way about it.
  7. Jiana - Not great. I like the outfit on her, but she's not committing as much as I would've liked.
  8. Renee - I don't love this. She looks stiff and disconnected from the scene. The vacant, sad-looking expression reads discordant.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED! (C20)

1. Marvin

2. Jourdan

3. Jiana

4. Cory

5. Renee

6. Don - whose idea was the basketball honestly

7. Chris - trying to show off his fake gap made him give a weird expression

8. Nina - I get that the assignment for Nina was to emphasize her big eyes. Big her expression seems the most unnatural to me of everyone for the shoot. Everyone else looks so relaxed and casual and she looks insane to me.