ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Jourdan

2. Marvin

3. Chris

4. Jiana

5. Renee - I like what she tried to do here but they really shouldn't have used red paint for anyone

6. Cory - Good pose, bad face, red paint again not cute

7. Jeremy - facial expression is probably worse in HD...

8. Nina

9. Don - soooooo bad

10. Bianca - over it now

Elimination #5

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pj1m6ifqm11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jourdan! This picture is phenomenal. In fact, your FCO this week was unanimous. I can't remember the last time we've had a unanimous best photo, but you managed to turn the trick! Congratulations on your second FCO to date! You've truly earned it with this masterpiece of a shot. Your score this week was 13.

Also safe are...

Chris - 49
Nina - 55
Renee - 61
Cory - 63
Marvin - 80
Jeremy - 91
Jiana - 96

Will Bianca and Don please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Bianca, your run in this competition has been decent. You were fantastic in the 50 Shades shoot, but other than that, your performances have been slightly below average. We're not sure going forward if you're capable of delivering that same magic we saw weeks ago. Don, you've had slightly better performances than Bianca in the majority of the shoots we've done, but unlike her, you've never had a true moment. There's no doubt you're a good looking guy, but we're not convinced you're anything more.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pj1i98TryI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Don. In the end, you won out over Bianca by less than half of a percentage point, so yeah, this was a close shave for you. We feel like you've been playing it safe in this competition, so we need to see you take more risks moving forward.

Bianca, this means you are out. You were actually just two votes away from not landing in the bottom two, so that goes to show how much every vote matters. You are such a beautiful girl, but ultimately, the voters just felt like it was your time to go. There's no doubt that you have a lot of potential, and I can definitely see you doing great things in fashion once you start showing that spark we wanted more consistently. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pis59dZDeB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

bianca.jpg

bianca2.jpg

bianca3.jpg

bianca4.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #5 POSTED! (C20)

antm-cw-poster.jpg

Photoshoot #6 - Field Couture

-

tumblr_pj4gm1nbYN1x8j52jo1_r1_1280.jpg

Chris

tumblr_pj3kf06L631x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cory

tumblr_pj3liizJA21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Don

tumblr_pj3ldtxt0W1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jeremy

tumblr_pj3mc8uAJu1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jiana

tumblr_pj3mqm54ha1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jourdan

tumblr_pj3iqdBmLI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Marvin

tumblr_pj4ir9Xf981x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nina

tumblr_pj3mr79LXi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Nina - Absolutely stunning. She looks like a mermaid. The blue in her dress really brings out the eyes, and the pose is so delicate and beautiful.
  2. Chris - Very effortless. He's not doing a ton here, but what he's doing works for the picture. There's just enough intensity.
  3. Jourdan - Resting on pretty, but it definitely works for her. I actually love the pose. The shot just doesn't have the same whimsy as the two above.
  4. Renee - Her pose here is so intriguing. Some parts of the picture don't come together as well as I'd like, but she looks gorgeous.
  5. Cory - Simple, but it gets the job done. His face photographed beautifully here, and I like the overall "chill" vibes.
  6. Don - I like what he went for with the pose, but he's not selling it with the face. A more present expression would've made a huge difference.
  7. Jiana - I like the Amy Lee vibes. Overall, it's a solid picture, but it does read slightly tense. I would've liked to see her play up the whimsy more.
  8. Jeremy - I'm not sure how I feel about this one. It's definitely one of his better shots, and I like the intensity in the face, but the shot overall reads stiff.
  9. Marvin - Worst of the week, bar none. The pose isn't horrible, but his expression isn't flattering at all, and like Don, he's not present in the shot.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #6 POSTED! (C20)