ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

And those of us who don't watch the season can't know the future. I'm voting based on what I see in front of me, not looking at who actually lasted longer and took better pictures in the future.

Edited by Alex95

15 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

And those of us who don't watch the season can't know the future. I'm voting based on what I see in front of me, not looking at who actually lasted longer and took better pictures in the future.

I know this, I’m not mad or anything. Just a bummer because they are two strong contestants, and since most people did not watch Cycle 24 you guys miss out on some of the good photos this cycle had to offer based on the format of the game! :yes:

Edited by Deeee
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Rio became one of the strongest of the season, along with Shanice. Yet here we are still saving the basic white girls in bikinis every week. 😚

Not specifically aimed at anybody, just an observation.

you mad GIF

I didn't watch the season or I probably would have tried to save her.

Elimination #7

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

364eeccf7166cad2066b05f3bba5ee7b601860d1

Jeana! Despite your smaller stature, you really commanded this shoot. This was another great week for you, and you're really starting to establish yourself as a legitimate threat. Congratulations on your second best photo to date! Your score this week was 30.

Also safe are...

Kyla - 36
Coura - 48
Khrystyana - 62
Sandra - 70
Liberty - 75
Brendi K. - 94

Will Liz and Maggie please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Liz, you have a one of a kind beauty and definitely stand out from the crowd, but we feel like as a whole, your body of work is losing its luster. Maybe that's because you're not exactly in the best place emotionally right now. Maggie, you've skated by from week to week on decent pictures, but almost every other girl here has managed a breakout moment, whereas you have not. We also don't think you're taking things seriously enough.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

Maggie-Keating_thefappening2015_com-21.j

Congratulations, Maggie. You skated by once again, but if Liz hadn't tanked this shoot, you would have been going home. Regardless, you're through.

Liz, this means you are out. I do think it's for the best that you leave at this point, but I think once you have a little time to get back to yourself, you could do great things in the industry. I'll always remember that phenomenal Horror Story shot when I think of your time here, and I'd love to see that similar sort of magic from you again at some point. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

4d082a39af293a68b41a5dfe68daea811ffdb76f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtp8TL2DSk

18188ac0b67a3e554d592343a11ca7f16b4df1c8

Liz-Harlan-5.jpg

Three's_Company-004.jpg?format=500w

14web_2048x2048.jpg?v=1517894993

DSC0210-408x611.jpg

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #7 POSTED! (C24)

topmodel24_cast.jpg

Photoshoot #8 - Parachute Couture

-

d77e45d4336b2cb6a885ea18904bd0164840525a

Brendi K.

COURA_FALL_15-750x1024.jpeg

Coura

ba30bd6d12ee3558d7f14ef55515b485cb9d1de4

Jeana

1c3e36b7c232840b96d267c4fcde9150a1569cc4

Khrystyana

884d60df8937b73948d13058f9e850deb5f5999e

Kyla

Jess-IMG_8785-5-534x800.jpg

Liberty

Maggie-Keating-Feet-4446008.jpg

Maggie

3b8a71_1175cf2de2a947f494c47c9567d78b5c~

Sandra

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will remain open until Sunday morning, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Liberty - She didn't have many options for this shoot, but I think that actually worked in her favor here. I like how editorial this is. 
  2. Khrystyana - The movement here is great, and I love the shapes she's creating with the dress. I don't love it, but it's a pretty good picture. 
  3. Kyla - I love the attitude in her picture, and the outfit looks great on her. It's not amazing, but it's one of her better shots so far.
  4. Sandra - Strong body language, although I would've liked to see more strength behind her expression. Overall, it's solid.
  5. Jeana - I like the movement in this shot, but the whole thing feels sort of contrived. I would've liked to see her be more natural.
  6. Coura - The shapes she's creating here are interesting, but there's not enough commitment. I think she needed more tension.
  7. Maggie - Eh. I do think Brendi's picture is worse, but this is kind of boring, and I'd ultimately be fine with either of them leaving.
  8. Brendi K. - I actually kind of like the expression (from what I can see), but she looks stumpy and not really elegant at all.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #8 POSTED! (C24)
4 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Kyla robbed of FCO.

Kyla and Jeana were both very deserving of FCO. Kyla earned FCO on the show, so I am fine with Jeana having that distinction here. I slightly prefer her body language.