ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

banner-ru-revenge.png

Photoshoot #10 - Whimsical Garden Couture

-

CBA5zLKUIAEBynf.jpg

Brittani

NP2NPZ4.jpg

Courtney

img%5D

Fatima

T7H0P9V.jpg

Khrystyana

nZIkGQ8.jpg

Lacey

DJFVlCN.jpg

Matthew

nnIbpom.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these photos from best (1) to worst (7). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this week, Khrystyana and Matthew are up for elimination. Voting will close Wednesday evening, so you have a little over two days to vote.

As stated earlier, no campaigning outside of this thread. If I catch wind of any campaigning, consequences will follow. Also, please remember to be unbiased in your rankings!

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED (C26)!!!
  1. Lacey - I love this! It feels very whimsical, and the safari-inspired styling really makes the shot.
  2. Khrystyana - I love the styling for this one, too. It really looks like she and Lacey did the same shoot.
  3. Brittani - This picture is really interesting. I love how she's working with all the animals and the 19th century feel.
  4. Fatima - The styling is amazing. I just wish she was doing a bit more with it.
  5. Matthew - In a weird way, I think this shot works for the theme. He also looks pretty fine here, ngl. :ph34rwave:
  6. Courtney - Great picture of her, but it's too safe for the theme. I would have loved to see her go big and bold.
  7. Yaya - The dress makes the shot, but I feel like it's otherwise a mixed bag and definitely a bit on the stiff side.

Sorry, Victoria. :stealth::haha:

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Not the host thinking Matthew did the best out of all my model. :dead: 

I really like Yaya’s dress and thought it fit theme perfectly. Oops. :stealth:

I mean did he lie :ph34rwave:

I'm still trying to understand the dress, there's just so much going on haha. It's a nice pic though.