ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #6

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

1357496-800w.jpg

Chantelle! After a few iffier weeks, it's great to see you at the top of the pack! I know you have it in you to be a top contender, so I hope this week is a sign of good things to come! Congratulations on a great week and your first FCO so far! Your score this week was 70.

Also safe are...

Fatima - 75
Catherine - 79
Eugena - 103
Elyse - 107
Isis - 111
Furonda - 114

Will Amanda and Kristin please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Amanda, you started this competition consistently near the top of the pack, but lately, you've backslid. You looked great in your picture this week, but the styling did not fit the brief at all and made you look more "cheap" than "expensive." Kristin, you've taken some very beautiful pictures in this competition, but overall, you haven't really taken the risks we've wanted you to take. We're not sure you can get out of that "high-end commercial" box.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

image-16143.jpg

Congratulations, Amanda. I appreciate what you went for this week, but for future rounds, try to keep the brief in mind when picking your outfits.

Kristin, this means you are out. You're a beautiful woman and a capable model, but you just didn't really push the limits as much as you could have. Regardless, I personally would have liked to see you go further, and there's no doubt that you'll continue to go far in the real world. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

11f58d4f96c28993cc3e6fd999d39d96.jpg

FJ8Ql1C.jpeg

BCeAJIV.png

ARanjMN.png

Vim89Pe.png

kristin.jpg

Thanks, @jarmon. It's a bummer that you're losing Kristin not too long after you lost Liberty. Regardless, thank you for playing and for giving it your best in this game. There will definitely be more opportunities for you to give it a go again if you want. ;) 

• Sad 4

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 POSTED (C25)!!!

banner-as2.png

-

Week 7 Theme Announcement

Every week so far, you've been challenged in one particular way. This week... you'll be challenged in two. This week's theme is...

tumblr_palpjpJ00G1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_palpjpJ00G1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Cycle 11's Simplistic AND Dramatic!

That's right! This week, you'll be submitting two different pictures. For the former, you'll go very minimalist and natural. For the latter, you'll go all-out to give the most dynamic shot you can. Yet at the same time, you'll still want a sense of cohesion between the two shots.

Submissions will be due Monday evening, so about two days from now. If you need an extension, please ask. Failure to do so will result in me picking your model's picture for you (and I gave you all a glimpse of the types of pictures I'll be choosing, so... :kissbye:).

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Thanks 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #7 THEME POSTED (C25)!!!
55 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Sad to see Kristen go. I thought her ANTM portfolio was poor but she had some great photos afterwards. Are we having a comeback? 🤔

I hadn't actually considered that, but I'd be willing to do one if you guys are interested... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

I hadn't actually considered that, but I'd be willing to do one if you guys are interested... 

I would like the idea. :yes:

Sorry to Kristin as well. I liked the photo, but this was a tough week. Great job getting this far, @jarmon. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After taking time to think about it, I'm down for a comeback myself. I already have some ideas of how I want to implement it, but nothing is set in stone yet. We'll probably do the comeback either after this round or the next. :thumbs:

2 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

After taking time to think about it, I'm down for a comeback myself. I already have some ideas of how I want to implement it, but nothing is set in stone yet. We'll probably do the comeback either after this round or the next. :thumbs:

Stop trying to make robin happen! :P 

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

lowkey when Angelea was eliminated I was half expecting rd to message me with "psst keep submitting photos for every shoot and Bryanboy is picking his favorite contestant to come back" or something lol

Would have been a neat twist, ngl. xD

I'll have to think about how to do the missed shoots if the comeback contestant makes it to the end and has to portfolio battle. I'll probably just have their user try to find photos for those shoots at some point before the finale, haha.

• Thanks 1