ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Kasia 

2. Monique 

3. Molly

4. Hannah

5. Jaclyn

6. Alexandria - Ok, but a little overdone. 

7. Brittani - Not terrible, just very forgettable. 

8. Mikaela - Timing was off.

9. Dalya - Just looked really uncomfortable 

10. Ondrei 

11. Nicole

1 hour ago, RTVFan said:

I think voting ended?

I've been working the entire day and didn't really have much of a moment to close, but I'll go ahead and close now.

Results will be posted tonight, and the next shoot will be posted tomorrow morning.

Elimination #4

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

2ef118c1789e0f8e08c83a45dfcdd6d8.jpg

Hannah! You've been a bit of a silent threat so far, landing in the top three every week since the beginning. This week, you finally came out on top and delivered a great commercial. Congratulations, and keep up the good work! Your score this week was 42.

Also safe are...

Kasia - 49
Monique - 57
Jaclyn - 84
Molly - 93
Alexandria - 120
Mikaela - 127
Dalya - 140
Brittani - 150

Will Nicole and Ondrei please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Nicole, you came into this competition with more modeling experience than any other girl, but what concerns us is that your body of work thus far doesn't reflect that. We feel like from week to week, your performances are flat. Ondrei, you've had a pretty similar trajectory to Nicole so far... one with mostly subpar performances from week to week. We know you're doing the best you can given the circumstances, but that might not be enough at this stage.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

5bantm5d_ondrei01.jpg

Congratulations, Ondrei. While you and Nicole have been on a pretty level playing field, your body of work outdoes hers. You have at least one more chance to pull it together.

Nicole, this means you are out. I think you definitely can model, because your pre-show work is quite strong. However, you just weren't bringing it enough against this group of girls. Regardless, I really do love your look, and I don't doubt that you can find even more success in modeling if you keep at it. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pe5grbXVm21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe745wiWbE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Grand_Park_Hotel.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzukbtp5Y5g

• Sad 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #4 POSTED! (C16)

34556046_sa.jpg

Photoshoot #5 - Rachel Zoe Faux Fur With a Jaguar

-

tumblr_peb2k2s7CH1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alexandria

tumblr_peb2ydUt681x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittani

tumblr_peb1w6SlIU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dalya

tumblr_peb300TL601x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Hannah

tumblr_peb16br8hU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaclyn

tumblr_peb2e3oei11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kasia

tumblr_peb1k42e0J1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Mikaela

tumblr_peb0vdRnne1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Molly

tumblr_peb1x6mG0K1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Monique

Ondrei.jpg

Ondrei

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 30 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Hannah - Clear best of the week. The tension, the look in her eyes, her interaction with the jaguar... it's all stellar. She's actually killing it in this game right now.
  2. Jaclyn - Minus the position of the jaguar, I think this picture is excellent. The drama here is killer; she's giving it 110%. 
  3. Brittani - It's a bit on the stiff side, but otherwise, I really like this shot. She pulls off the styling very well, and I love the overall sinister vibe.
  4. Mikaela - I like the maternal, sort of protective vibe of this picture, and Mikaela looks gorgeous. I'd bump this up a spot if she gave a more interesting expression.
  5. Monique - It's a fine shot. I feel like the jaguar is outshining her here, but she still looks good. I think the squished angle actually makes the picture more interesting.
  6. Ondrei - I'd imagine she's cradling the jaguar in her arms. There's a lot of drama here, and I like that. I would've liked more intensity behind her eyes, though.
  7. Dalya - I've felt pretty up and down about this shot over the years, but right now, I'm pretty neutral about it. I love the look in her eyes, but it's otherwise kind of stiff.
  8. Molly - Disappointing. I don't dislike this picture as much as most people, but I don't think it's a very good one of Molly. She's too swallowed up by the hair especially.
  9. Alexandria - I appreciate the risk on her end, but I don't see a model here. It's really not a flattering picture of her at all.
  10. Kasia - This is just clumsy. I think she looks beautiful here, but she doesn't seem in control at all, and that makes the shot less appealing.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #5 POSTED! (C16)