ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

26 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Natasha's cover girl photo was really the worst possible bookend to her portfolio. Why do the cover girl photographers and photoshoppers for this show get it so wrong so often?????? Makes me think it's a show production manipulation thing

She prob got the Kelle treatment for that one

• Like 1

34556046_sa.jpg

Photoshoot #1 - Backstage

-

tumblr_pe5j9xaHEE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alexandria

tumblr_pe59ua6IeS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Angelia

tumblr_pe5irn0Z9g1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittani

tumblr_pe5hbhTZuk1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dalya

tumblr_pe5hiqY6uO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dominique

tumblr_pe5hrrUUC21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Hannah

tumblr_pe5gw4ERif1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Jaclyn

tumblr_pe5a84cNdy1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Kasia

tumblr_pe5hz2Q7wH1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Mikaela

tumblr_pe5i8it1aA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Molly

tumblr_pe5h21QoTd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Monique

tumblr_pe5grbXVm21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nicole

tumblr_pe5af4xFvn1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Ondrei

tumblr_pe5a3aMlsc1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Rune (formerly Sara)

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (14). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Saturday morning, so you have a little under two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Molly - What a way to start the competition. I love the neck extension, the hair flip, and of course the close-up. It's a fantastic beauty shot.
  2. Alexandria - Perhaps this is a bit too dramatic/overposed, but I actually like that aspect of this picture. The drama works for me.
  3. Mikaela - I think this is one of the most successful pictures this week as far as getting the theme across goes. She looks fantastic here, too.
  4. Dalya - She looks so gorgeous here. The expression isn't saying much, but I think the overall vibe of the picture is what sells it.
  5. Brittani - This picture sort of weirds me out, but I can see why other people would like it. I love how all her features are front and center.
  6. Hannah - One of the best pictures compositionally, but I would have liked to see her give a stronger expression. Molly's outshining her somewhat.
  7. Kasia - It's kind of stiff, but I actually think the tense body language makes the picture more interesting. It's definitely one of the more candid-looking pictures.
  8. Nicole - Compositionally, this is a really interesting picture, although the lighting sucks. I mainly wish she was powering more through with her eyes. It's a bit blank.
  9. Ondrei - The body is too tense, but other than that, I think this is a decent picture. It's for sure one of the most authentically candid.
  10. Monique - It's not a bad picture, but I think she could have done a lot better. There's nothing really interesting behind the expression. She still looks beautiful, though.
  11. Jaclyn - I hate that this picture is out of focus. Other than that, it's okay, but it doesn't stand out all that much.
  12. Dominique - Her profile is beautiful, but this is otherwise a flat picture. I also really dislike how her hair looks here.
  13. Rune - It's not that bad of a picture, but there's nothing really interesting here. They're just standing there sort of purposelessly.
  14. Angelia - I get what they were going for with the composition, but the feeling of mystery isn't behind her eyes at all. It's a very deer in the headlights shot.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED! (C16)

Cycle 16 is godly in terms of models and photoshoots.

1. Molly

2. Hannah

3. Alexandria

4. Dominique

5. Mikaela

6. Dalya

7. Jaclyn - Why is the picture out of focus? WTF

8. Ondrei

9. Kasia

10. Monique

11. Nicole - WTF were they thinking when taking this shot?

12. Sara

13. Brittani - Sorry but I always found this picture uncomfortable. Eyes make me squirm. LOLOL.

14. Angelia - Poor thing

5 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

Week 3: Jaslene - 9 / Natasha - 12
Week 4: Jaslene - 3 / Natasha - 18
Week 5: Jaslene - 2 / Natasha - 19
Week 6: Jaslene - 2 / Natasha - 19
Week 7: Jaslene - 3 / Natasha - 18
Week 8: Jaslene - 2 / Natasha - 19
Week 9.1: Jaslene - 8 / Natasha - 13
Week 9.2: Jaslene - 8 / Natasha - 13

5 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

Most FCOs: Natasha (4)

Yet Jaslene won. Disappointing. LOL.

• Like 3

1. Molly

2. Brittani - Chunneta. That's shorthand for "charisma uniqueness nerve and talent" 

3. Alexandria

4. Hannah

5. Mikaela

6. Dominique - love her

7. Jaclyn

8. Dayla

9. Monique

10. Sarah

11. Kasia

12. Ondrei

13. Angelia - Snape realness

14. Nicole - Tyra should have been embarrassed to show this, not Nicole. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DorisAnn said:

just curious, Ondrei quit on 2nd episode, so she will quit here too?

No. Just like all the other quitters, Ondrei will keep going until she's eliminated. This means that next week, we'll have just one elimination, and after that, we'll have an extra girl in each shoot until the end.

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

No. Just like all the other quitters, Ondrei will keep going until she's eliminated. This means that next week, we'll have just one elimination, and after that, we'll have an extra girl in each shoot until the end.

We can have an elimination for the covergirl shoot, meaning six fo abroad instead of five

21 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Sara is actually his dead name and he goes by George now. Idk if we should do that going forward.

Interesting. I looked it up just now, and it looks like they use gender neutral pronouns. 

Personally, I'll leave what to do here up to the discretion of each voter, although I went ahead and switched the name to Rune (the name on their socials).

Edited by rdhaley96