ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

11 hours ago, RTVFan said:

I donโ€™t like Allisonโ€™s pic that week. Sheโ€™s not versatile still and she looks like an ad for a rash campaign.ย Foโ€™sย & Aminatโ€™s were on such a high up level that neither of them or Teyona getting FCO makes me annoyed. I know everyone else likes Allisonโ€™s photo so it getting a high callout I could understand. But getting first is a stretch. And I felt like Allison got FCO bc sheโ€™s the fan favorite of the cycle.ย 

ย 

It's totally fair that you prefer those photos to Allison's. But I don't think that discredits Allison's FCO or the fact that some people love her Paint photo, and I think people have fairly reasoned why they love Allison's photo the most. And it's also fair to acknowledge implicit racial bias but I don't think every single instance boils down to just "white girl bias";ย  the fact that term gets tossed around so frequently and so tidily diddlyย in ANTM discussions really undermines how complex and significant the discussion of race is.ย 

ย 

1. Natalie - The expression!

2. Celia - She commands the photo, from head to toe!

3. Allison - I think the face is amazing; I just wish she was more "spread out" in the shot like the two girls above her.

4. Teyona - It's a beautiful photo, but idkย why the judges were shitting themselves over this shot.ย 

5. London - What's really saving this shot is that face.

6. Fo - The body language is great; the face looks a little confuzzled.

7. Aminat - She looks gorgeous and yet simultaneously tragic...

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 2

Elimination #7

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the six of you traveling abroad to Sรฃo Paulo, Brazilย . The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pbbusdxDcG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison! Yet again. I love that you changed it up this week and delivered some intensity. You've really become a serious threat. Congratulations on your third FCO to date! Your score this week was 41.

Also safe are...

ย 

Natalie - 43
Fo - 62
Teyona - 62
Celia - 75

Willย Aminatย andย Londonย please step forward? Only one of you will make it through.ย Aminat, you have so much potential, and you've taken a few very strong pictures. However, we still feel like you're a bit out of your league against this group and that youย haven't lived up to your look.ย London, you started out this competition at the very top, but week by week, you've slid further down the ranks. You've had some very solid weeks, but your momentum is headed in the wrong direction.

ย 

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

ย 

tumblr_pbbshu5Ljo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations,ย London. Even though you've regressed in this competition, your body of work still beats out Aminat's. Next week, you need to pull out all the stops and show a different side.

Aminat, this means youย are out. This is a shame, because I absolutely believe you had the potential to make it all the way, but apart from two super strong pictures, you didn't quite live up to that potential. Regardless, I think you definitely have what it takes to make your own way in modeling. Best of luck to you.

ย 

ย 

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

ย 

tumblr_pb266u7T3T1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

ย 

tumblr_pb43osEeEB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

ย 

tumblr_pb62ogcvsI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

ย 

tumblr_pb67uk0RPg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

ย 

tumblr_pb6d3puVmI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF_fn1GYDP4

ย 

tumblr_pbbrhv3uDZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• Confused 4

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #7 POSTED! (C12)

modelnoe-agentstvo.jpg

ย 

ย 

Photoshoot #8ย - Carmen Miranda

ย 

-

ย 

tumblr_pbdi4valn41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

ย 

Allison

ย 

tumblr_pbdfkwFvFQ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

ย 

Celia

ย 

tumblr_pbdgar1z4F1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

ย 

Fo

ย 

london.jpg

ย 

London

ย 

tumblr_pbdgs9d62o1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

ย 

Natalie

ย 

tumblr_pbdh7tFswm1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

ย 

Teyona

ย 

-

ย 

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting willย close Sunday evening, so you have about 2ย days to vote.

ย 

ย 

My Ranking:

1. Allison - I do find this picture somewhat overrated, but it's the best in a meh bunch. I like that she went for a more animated approach.
  2. Teyona - I nearly gave this FCO, but something about the face didn't quite get there for me. Still, it's a great picture of her. Very effortless.
  3. London - Facially, this is a serve, and I like her pose, too. I could definitely see her doing well in this shoot.
  4. Natalie - It's a good picture, but I'm not in love with it. I would've liked to see her be more animated and fun. I also don't like all the negative space here.
  5. Celia - It's aiiight. Like Natalie, though, it's too serious-looking. I would've liked to see more of her personality in this picture.
  6. Fo - So cheesy. I'm not too big a fan of this one. She looks disconnected from her surroundings and like she's playing dress-up.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #8 POSTED! (C12)