ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Paige - easily

Courtney - "girl lying on dirty floor" in theory should be lower, but unfortunately it's one of the best sets here

Beyonce Cherish

India - idk... at least you can tell she's the main one in the photos

Cody - why would you choose that first one..

Tash - I love that her theme is "the process of me getting laid with two men"

Marissa - I hate all of this. Wow that outfit. The third photo she disappears. But still better than others gag

Giah - she tried to do something different and ended up with 3 photos with the same face, same zoom, same theme

Binta - tragic... but more tragic that this isn't even the worst 

Tatiana - I can't

Kyle - first one is good, second one is awful because she blends right in, the third one is so phony

Cory Anne - she let a competitor upstage her in the first, hair is awful in the second

Elimination #3

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pvndfmq4kh1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Paige! Despite the brief, you managed to produce a trifecta of pictures worthy of an actual high fashion editorial. You've been a solid competitor up to this point, but I think this shoot has made you a frontrunner. Congratulations! Your score this week was 47.

Also safe are...

Courtney - 58
Cherish - 62
Marissa - 95
Giah - 113
India - 114
Tatiana - 117
Binta - 123
Cody - 136
Cory Anne - 140

Will Kyle and Tash please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. I don't think there's any need to drag out these results, since one of your track records clearly surpasses the other's...

tumblr_pvnd8nQjjZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Tash. You earned the very first two FCOs of the cycle, so you obviously weren't going anywhere. However, this week was a huge flop for you. Please bring the Tash from the beginning of the competition back.

Kyle, this means you are out. Your performance in this competition, while not terrible, was overall pretty mediocre, and that's why you're leaving. You have an androgyny that I think could definitely work in your favor, but I'm not sure exactly where your market would be. Just keep promoting yourself, and I'm sure you'll eventually find where you belong. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pv0uqwfQ9B1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvdsd9owUX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvnd9kCK5x1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C23)

ANTM-VH1.jpg

Photoshoot #4 - Supermarket Couture

-

tumblr_pvqol7mCil1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Binta

cherish2.jpg

Cherish

tumblr_pvqotboHIC1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

Cody

tumblr_pvqono1bqX1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Cory Anne

tumblr_pvqooe29UG1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

Courtney

tumblr_pvqokqrWgz1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Giah

tumblr_pvqosqndYr1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

India

tumblr_pvqoisclkX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Marissa

tumblr_pvqolnpuPX1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Paige

tash1.jpg

Tash

tumblr_pvqom8zDrF1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tatiana

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Cody - She killed it. She looks so tall in this picture, she's doing the garment so much justice, and the edgy, haughty expression ties it all together.
  2. Cory Anne - The composition of this is fantastic. I love how she looks 7 feet tall, and she looks terrific in that dress. It's a great shot.
  3. Courtney - I love the front and center pose; it's a risk that paid off. The close-up is fantastic, even if I would've liked a bit more intensity behind her eyes.
  4. India - I'm not massively in love with this since it's a bit safe, but she looks stunning here. It's edgy, but in a subtle sort of way.
  5. Tatiana - It's a good picture, even if it's not too memorable. The pose has just the right amount of whimsy, and she looks gorgeous in profile. 
  6. Cherish - I like the commitment in her pose. I could definitely see her giving a memorable and eye-catching shot like this one in the shoot.
  7. Binta - This is a really interesting picture. She's not giving any sort of tension, but I think that kind of works for the shot?
  8. Giah - She looks beautiful, but it's not the most memorable shot, nor is it really all that edgy. It's pretty much just satisfactory.
  9. Paige - Eh. I like this outfit on her, but she's not really doing it justice. It's just too rigid a picture, and I'm not sold on the expression, either.
  10. Tash - This is a pretty bland picture, even though she does look stunning. I wish she had more shots to choose from.
  11. Marissa - I like what she was going for, but this falls completely flat for me. The pose is too rigid, and the expression just isn't flattering.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #4 POSTED! (C23)