ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #7

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the six of you who will be traveling abroad to Tokyo, Japan! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

ZJrxfJr.jpg

Yaya! You've produced so many brilliant photos so far, but this could very well be your best one. Absolutely stunning. With your third FCO to date, you have most definitely earned your spot abroad. Congratulations! Your score this week was 23.

Also safe are...

Eva - 37
Nicole - 64
Amanda - 65
Norelle - 92

Will Ann and Toccara please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Ann, you have so much potential to succeed, and some of your pictures in this competition have been great. However, we feel like as a whole, you haven't been living up to your potential as well as you should be. Toccara, we love that you represent for all the "plus-size" women out there, and you started out very strong. However, your last few weeks have for the most part been on the weaker side. We feel your drive fading away.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p6st1mDKK91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Toccara. It'd have been a shame for you to leave this week. Thankfully, your overall score in this competition is stronger than Ann's. Now's the time to kick your personality into high gear and show us that you really do want to win.

Ann, this means you are out. Like I said, I think you have so much potential to be a great model, and in time, I see you having a very successful career. Ultimately, your body of work just didn't match up to Toccara's. Regardless, you definitely have a lot to be proud of for making it this far. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p6q97b5HU01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olsgg2WUeF1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6scp76M2i1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_olw3fapOoE1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6smtmlDX11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olwjf4ZXM81w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

RqXhKyi.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #7 POSTED! (C3)

America's+Next+Top+Model+ANTM+Cycle+3+Mo

Photoshoot #8 - Campbell's Commercial

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebcrg01tsFw

Amanda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Us_LV3wEw0

Eva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cfVObfDtvk

Nicole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCmWh8-WMfk

Norelle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwKX6_P6g_c

Toccara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASfKJv6YPao

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures "commercials" from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close around noon on Wednesday (EST), so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Toccara - None of these are good, so she's basically first by default. I do think she'd probably be the best in real life, too.

2. Eva

3. Amanda

4. Yaya

5. Nicole

6. Norelle

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! SHOOT #8 POSTED! (C3)

Elimination #8

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

antm_toccara02.jpg

Toccara! Last week, we talked about how we felt like your spark was gone, but you brought so much personality this week! You're showing us now that you want this, and that's what we wanted to see. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 21.

Also safe are...

Amanda - 39
Eva - 42
Yaya - 42

Will Nicole and Norelle please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Nicole, you don't look the most like a model in person, but you take absolutely stunning pictures. The issue we're having with you is that you're not standing out much. We know you're talented, but we don't know much else about you. Norelle, you too don't necessarily look like a model in person, but just like Nicole, you've had some very strong weeks in this competition. Ultimately, we're just not sure that you're versatile enough at this stage to truly succeed.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

antm_nicole02-0.jpg

Congratulations, Nicole. Your body of work is stronger than Norelle's, and that's what saved you. However, we want to see you break out of your shell more and show us that more fun side of your personality.

Norelle, this means you are out. I think down the line, you for sure have it in you to have a solid commercial career. We just didn't feel you were ready at this stage to go all the way. Regardless, you have such a fun and upbeat energy, and I don't doubt it'll get you places. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p6q7flHbDS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ols5e1xzIN1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6sd61OL3W1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_olvz7ntjf01w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6snw75RfV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

52TgQLu.jpg

tumblr_p6stszeTEt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCmWh8-WMfk

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #8 POSTED! (C3)

America's+Next+Top+Model+ANTM+Cycle+3+Mo

Photoshoot #9 - T-Mobile Ad

-

tumblr_p6sxvwjFzx1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Amanda

tumblr_olwu40plfu1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Eva

tumblr_nzzh3qcbjP1rtrxuao1_400.jpg

Nicole

toccara-jones.jpg

Toccara

tumblr_olwszrLXAI1w6pb3no1_r1_1280.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Friday morning, so you have a little under 48 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Eva - She just looks so natural and comfortable in this shot. Her confidence really sells the shot.
  2. Amanda - I go back and forth between her and Eva for this shoot, but Amanda's flat foot here bothers me. Other than that, it's a fantastic picture.
  3. Toccara - I could see her giving a very dynamic and sensual shot, but this more subtle one also works. It's not amazing, but I like it overall.
  4. Nicole - I think she'd do a decent enough job. Her picture is alright; nothing special.
  5. Yaya - Her profile here is gorgeous, but the body is a wreck. Not a flattering pose for her at all.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #9 POSTED! (C3)