ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Week 1: Raina
Week 2: Raina
Week 3: Raina

Week 4: Alexandra

Week 5: Raina

Week 6: Raina
Week 7: Raina

Week 8: Alexandra

Week 9: Alexandra

Week 10: Alexandra

Week 11.1: Alexandra

Week 11.2: Alexandra
Final Runway: Raina
Winner Pick: Alexandra

ATM-S14-contestants001i-withlogo.jpg

Winner Announcement

Two absolutely gorgeous women stand before me, and both of you have made compelling cases for the win.

Alexandra, you came into this competition as the only full-figured woman in the cast, and this is something that I think worked in your favor and accentuated your beauty. You had a pretty strong start overall, but you faltered towards the middle of the competition. However, you DOMINATED New Zealand, earning every single FCO here. Your competitive drive really pushed you to be the best you could be, and watching your growth in this competition unfold has truly been amazing.

Raina, you were the one to beat from the beginning. Your Perfume Beauty picture is ICONIC and put all of your best qualities front and center. You never really reached those heights again after that, but you stayed a strong competitor throughout, never really losing your spot near the top. Your journey in New Zealand wasn't as strong as Alexandra's, but your first half was for sure stronger than hers. Overall, we see a lot of drive in you, and the fact that you've done as well as you did here is very commendable.

This decision was such a close call, and the votes were neck and neck the entire way through. However, one of you pulled it out by the end. By a score of 10-6, the winner of cycle 14... is...

tumblr_pcxbdsisWD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

:clap:RAINA!!! :clap:

Congratulations, Raina! While you had your fair share of detractors, you were the most consistent competitor of the bunch, and that's why you stand before me as the winner. You truly are a stunning and driven woman, and I think you've got a great career ahead of you.

Alexandra, this was SO CLOSE. If just one person had picked you as their winner over Raina, we would've had a completely different outcome. Still, the fact that you made it so far and represented so well for full-figured women is something to be proud of.

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry!

~Winner's Portfolio~

tumblr_pcmbqaTKCo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcrh2imdqv1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcri9gnZ021x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcv6b5FUY51x8j52jo2_640.jpg

tumblr_pcx2uu12cY1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcxbdsisWD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcz05jurtP1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pczwd65BIs1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pd0grqraSH1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pd2c39wgyT1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pd2l1ifuRw1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkcEhIKZxD8&feature=emb_title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsTEH-Mv_9Q

-

Here are the results of the portfolio battle:

Week 1: Alexandra - 5 / Raina - 16
Week 2: Alexandra - 1 / Raina - 20
Week 3: Alexandra - 11 / Raina - 10
Week 4: Alexandra - 10 / Raina - 11
Week 5: Alexandra - 3 / Raina - 18
Week 6: Alexandra - 1 / Raina - 20
Week 7: Alexandra - 2 / Raina - 19
Week 8: Alexandra - 13 / Raina - 8
Week 9: Alexandra - 19 / Raina - 2
Week 10: Alexandra - 18 / Raina - 3
Week 11.1: Alexandra - 11 / Raina - 10
Week 11.2: Alexandra - 11 / Raina - 10
Final Runway: Alexandra - 9 / Raina - 12
Winner Pick: Alexandra - 10 / Raina - 11

And here are the end of cycle stats -

Most FCOs: Alexandra (4)
Most Bottom 2 Appearances: Alasia, Simone, Tatianna (3)
Biggest Rise in Placement: Simone (+4 spots) 
Biggest Fall in Placement: Angelea (-8 spots)
Best COO Average: Raina (2.818)
Best Overall Score: Raina (This is calculated differently from COO Average).

-

Overall, this was definitely an interesting season. Losing Angelea so early on definitely tainted it a bit, but I think we ended up with a pretty solid final 4. While I'm not sure I personally would've placed them in the order we did, I'm not mad at the outcome.

Cycle 8 got the most votes and will kick off later today!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WINNER REVEALED! (C14)
8 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Alexandra, this was SO CLOSE. If just one person had picked you as their winner over Raina, we would've had a completely different outcome. Still, the fact that you made it so far and represented so well for full-figured women is something to be proud of.

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry!

I take the fault as I forgot to vote and would have pick Alexandra over Raina :haha:

• Sad 2

32 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I take the fault as I forgot to vote and would have pick Alexandra over Raina :haha:

You would have tied up the winner pick portion of the battle, so Raina probably still would have won. 

I meant more along the lines of if one of the 11 people who chose Raina to win chose Alexandra instead, then Alexandra would have won since it would've been 11-10 in her favor.

cycle8_01.jpg

Photoshoot #1 - Political Issues

-

tumblr_p8n50tzqnt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_p8n2qzCTEI1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Cassandra

tumblr_p8n3io4rzF1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Diana

tumblr_p8n3qlgJmB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dionne

tumblr_p8n4jaFh731x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Felicia

tumblr_p8n399ceYd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jael

tumblr_p8n5adulza1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaslene

tumblr_p8n1wi7nqG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kathleen

tumblr_p8n311d7MM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natasha

tumblr_p8n4sgUI101x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee

tumblr_p8n24zwubt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Samantha

(on the left)

tumblr_p8n2hf8K931x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sarah

tumblr_p8n24zwubt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Whitney

(on the right)

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Tuesday morning, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Jaslene - This is such a powerful shot from Jaslene. It's so simple but so menacing at the same time. She killed it (lol).
  2. Brittany - I'm not necessarily in love with this, but I love how glamorous and above it all she looks. She sold her theme well.
  3. Samantha - I love her profile in this picture. She looks so beautiful here, and I think she's selling the connection with Whitney pretty well.
  4. Felicia - She's really committing to the haughty, superior sort of vibe. I think she could've elongated herself more, but other than that, it's a strong shot.
  5. Renee - It's perhaps a bit safe, but I like how she's stretched herself along the front of the car, and she does look really beautiful.
  6. Jael - I actually like the emotion she brought to this picture. The expression looks genuinely sorrowful, although I don't know how well it works with the body language.
  7. Dionne - She looks gorgeous here. It's just a bit too posed. I would've liked to see her relax more into the shot.
  8. Diana - I like the upward gaze and the overall action element of the shot, but it's lacking intensity. I would've liked to see her commit more.
  9. Cassandra - It's an okay picture, but opposite of Dionne, I think she's too relaxed in this picture. This would be better with more tension.
  10. Natasha - The picture itself is very powerful, but she's not really adding much to it herself. Her expression is a bit too deer in the headlights for the theme.
  11. Kathleen - She didn't get the proper emotion across here at all. Having said that, I like the powerful stance, and I think she looks good in the outfit. 
  12. Sarah - I'm not a fan of this. The styling ages her so much, and the overall picture reads stiff and awkward.
  13. Whitney - It's not a flattering picture at all. The outfit is doing nothing for her figure, she's lost her neck, and the expression just doesn't work for the shot.