ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

7 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

:wub:

I felt like people forgot she got a FCO for this.

Just because she got a FCO doesn't mean we have to agree her picture was the best. ;)

You know who got FCO for the Jeans shoot? Cassie. And we called her 7th. :P

Elimination #4

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_olw3n9a0VY1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Yaya! You took a different approach to the others this week, and it definitely paid off. Your picture this week is dynamic, eye-catching, and memorable. Congratulations on another great week and your second best photo to date! Your score this week was 42.

Also safe are...

Nicole - 45
Eva - 66
Norelle - 69
Ann - 77
Amanda - 82
Toccara - 103
Kelle - 113

Will Cassie and Jennipher please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Cassie, your performance in this competition has been middling. Never the best, but never the worst. This week, you fell to the bottom for the first time. Is your body of work strong enough to save you? Jennipher, you had a stronger start than Cassie, but your last few weeks have been very disappointing. You definitely have potential on some level, but your pictures haven't been cutting it.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_olvzsakyiA1w6pb3no1_640.jpg

Congratulations, Cassie. Ultimately, while your body of work has been average, it's at least been consistent. Step it up.

Jennipher, this means you are out. You had a strong start, but you just fizzled out in the end. I think if you wanted to model, you could make it in some capacity, but it's going to take some practice and hard work. Passion is going to be key for you, and that's not something you really showed us here. Regardless, best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p6qaicdzjP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olseirQ1Bl1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6sb9cFlZJ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_olvxzmnVhk1w6pb3no1_640.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #4 POSTED! (C3)

America's+Next+Top+Model+ANTM+Cycle+3+Mo

Photoshoot #5 - YJ Stinger

-

tumblr_p6sokprEwn1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Amanda

tumblr_p6smtmlDX11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Ann

tumblr_p6sn0v06z21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cassie

tumblr_p6soa8r10E1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Eva

tumblr_p6snghlbMf1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kelle

tumblr_p6so3pbsts1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nicole

tumblr_p6snw75RfV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Norelle

tumblr_p6snq5RvNi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Toccara

tumblr_p6sn8b8G071x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Nicole - Minus the lack of neck, this is perfect. The pose is so dynamic, and I love her commitment.
  2. Amanda - I'm glad she had another great week again after a few less great ones. She's slaying it here.
  3. Eva - The legs are a bit rigid, but other than that, she did a great job. I love the drama in this shot.
  4. Yaya - It's definitely her weakest picture so far, but it's still solid. She brought a lot of action here.
  5. Kelle - I actually kind of like this! I love how she's elongated her body here and made herself stretch alongside the plane. Decent expression, too.
  6. Norelle - I used to like this more, but I'm not as big a fan now. I like the legs, but the rest of the pose reads stiff, especially with the blank expression.
  7. Toccara - Not great. I just don't think there's enough commitment in anything she's doing, and she cut off a few of her limbs.
  8. Cassie - It's pretty awful. The pose could have possibly worked with a different face/angle, but all of it together just looks unflattering and almost scary.
  9. Ann - Stiff as a board and not flattering at all. People give this shot so much crap, but honestly, it's pretty interchangeable with Cassie's in my book.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #5 POSTED! (C3)
  1. Amanda -  i just love how effortless it look
  2. Nicole - easily her best photo.
  3. Eva - starting to impress. didn't realize her portfolio earlier on was weak.
  4. Norelle - i actually like this one
  5. Yaya - similar posts as other pictures, and her weakest one.
  6. Toccara - not the worst, not the best
  7. Kelle - meh.
  8. Cassie - forgetable.
  9. Ann - serving some "stiff" realness.

Nicole - Flawless

Eva - Finally

Yaya - Her weakest but still better than most

Amanda - Pretty

Ann - Here by default

Toccara - Her weakest so far

Kelle - I need Alex to find another picture of hers :haha:

Norelle - Terrible