ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Lacey - This is one of the most diverse spreads, but it's also very editorial. It captures the brief really well.
  2. Fatima - One of the most editorial collages, and I love her incorporation of flowers into each shot.
  3. Courtney - Good variety, and I love the pop of color in the background of each shot. It's very visually appealing.
  4. Khrystyana - She committed to the emotions she's portraying, but I would've liked to see a wider variety of them.
  5. Brittani - She looks amazing, but it's lacking in the diversity department. It looks like she's portraying the same emotion in 3/4 of the pictures.
  6. Yaya - I love the diversity (and especially the Lucille Ball shot), but overall, it doesn't seem as cohesive as the others.

Elimination #10

Brittani, Khrystyana, the public have spoken. Based on the results from this shoot, one of you will be the tenth to leave the competition for good. You both gave it a good effort this week, but ultimately, the voters have made their decision. The model staying is...

6qAPpYe.jpeg

Brittani! You had a pretty strong week, even if you didn't show as much diversity as I would've liked. You'll have another chance next week to show even more variety.

Khrystyana, this means you are out. You've had a good run in this competition, but I think in the end, you just didn't quite maintain the momentum you needed to go all the way. Having said that, you've definitely proven over the course of your two cycles that you're a terrific model, and nobody can take that away from you. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

img%5D

7Vwl0PS.jpg

8cTqvxn.jpg

img%5D

GhEt3z6.jpg

ZHtL8sj.jpg

wb6xajX.jpg

uCWccjd.jpg

moiazSd.jpg

khrystyana.jpg

T7H0P9V.jpg

VM4Q3wp.jpeg

Thanks, @*Chris. It's hard when you start the competition so strong because you don't really have the chance to create an upward trajectory, and that might have played a part in Khrystyana's downfall. Having said that, you've submitted so many pictures of Khrystyana that I've really loved, and you definitely earned your spot here in this pretty small group in the end. I can't wait to see how far you can get Lacey!

-

Week 11 COO

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

I8Ic7G7.png

Courtney! I'm a big fan of this spread. You really committed to each character you were portraying, and that definitely paid off for you. Congratulations on your fifth FCO to date! Your score this week was 33.

Also safe is...

Lacey - 38

Will Fatima and Yaya please step forward? Fatima, I thought your spread this week was absolutely gorgeous, but with only four of you up against each other, it was a tight race. While your trajectory this time hasn't been as impressive as it was the last time, you've still produced some very strong pictures. Is that enough to save you? Yaya, you've also had a number of very strong weeks, but in a week where you were asked to create an editorial spread, you went too "actress" and not enough "model." That makes us question whether or not you actually are a model.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

yxN8ft0.png

Congratulations, Yaya. You had the worst spread according to the voters, but your track record saved you. We know you can act, but work on bringing more of that supermodel quality to your pictures, too.

Fatima, this means that you will be competing against Brittani next week in our Redemption Island twist. Good luck!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #10 / WEEK #11 COO POSTED (C26)!!!

banner-ru-revenge.png

-

Week 12 Theme Announcement

It's the last week of battles, and the randomizer once again decided to give you a serious challenge. Your theme this week is...

tumblr_phfvv9o1ci1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cycle 19's Cheerleading!

You'll be busting out the pom-poms for this one. This is a week to really break out the dynamic poses and commit to the shot more than ever before. Like last week, you'll want to produce something that's both commercially viable and editorial.

This week, TWO of you will be going home: the loser of the battle between Brittani vs. Fatima, and then whoever winds up losing out in the week's bottom two (which could also include Brittani or Fatima). When this week is over, we will be left with our final 3.

Try to have your photos in no later than Saturday evening, so about 3 days from now. Please ask for an extension if need be. This cycle seems to be moving at a slower pace, so I'm not going to be as strict about deadlines moving forward (especially considering how busy a lot of us probably are), but still aim to have your pictures in sooner rather than later. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #12 THEME POSTED (C26)!!!