ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

11 minutes ago, Solaris said:

You should have listed it as an underwear shoot.  Calling it wonderbra inferred you wanted him to have something on up top. Just saying.

I mean, I'm not sure how there would have been any confusion. This was pretty clearly supposed to be an underwear shoot, considering how the male model in the original shoot was dressed. If anyone other than you was confused by the brief, definitely feel free to let me know. I just thought it was pretty obvious. :ph34rwave:

3 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

I mean, I'm not sure how there would have been any confusion. This was pretty clearly supposed to be an underwear shoot, considering how the male model in the original shoot was dressed. If anyone other than you was confused by the brief, definitely feel free to let me know. I just thought it was pretty obvious. :ph34rwave:

I'm just saying, I understand Zoey's decision regarding the photo based in what you asked for.  Im not confused in the slightest 😛

Edited by Solaris

I usually go off the original photoshoot aesthetic and try not to stray too far so it doesn’t turn in to a completely different shoot. He was never going to get a FCO in this game anyway lol. He’s been voted last or in the bottom half by most people every week. He isn’t given a chance because he’s a male which is pretty sad.

I did notice some bikinis and I tried to swerve that with Fatima because I know I’d be called out immediately.

Edited by Zoey

1. Brittani

2. Laura

3. Lacey

4. Khrystyana

5. Alexandra

6. Yaya

7. Anya

8. Matthew

9. Fatima

10. Brittany

11. April

12. Melrose

13. Courtney

idk a lot of these placements are interchangeable... no one really did bad IMO. Do I give bonus points for having a partner model? Wearing underwear? Showing off a bra the best? Everyone is bringing it this cycle.

9 hours ago, Zoey said:

I usually go off the original photoshoot aesthetic and try not to stray too far so it doesn’t turn in to a completely different shoot. He was never going to get a FCO in this game anyway lol. He’s been voted last or in the bottom half by most people every week. He isn’t given a chance because he’s a male which is pretty sad.

I did notice some bikinis and I tried to swerve that with Fatima because I know I’d be called out immediately.

amen :P You're killing it though with him!

Without pointing out any users in particular, I just want to remind you all that the competition works best if you vote 100% based on the photos (the exception being propping up your own models in the vote). I'm definitely seeing some patterns that are indicating otherwise at the moment, so just please keep that in mind!

• Like 1