ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

s the template -

Week 1: Danielle

Week 2: Danielle

Week 3: Danielle

Week 4: Danielle

Week 5: Danielle

Week 6: Danielle

Week 7.1: Danielle

Week 7.2: Danielle

Week 8: Danielle

Week 9: Danielle

Week 10: Danielle

Week 11.1: Danielle

Week 11.2: Danielle

Final Runway: Danielle

Winner Pick: Danielle

I think Danielle was in my top three every single week? I didn’t even think she impressed me but looking back she was pretty great!

• Confused 1

IPB Image

Winner Announcement

Two stunningly beautiful and talented women stand before me. Both of you are two of the best all-around models in this history of this competition, so the decision between you was not an easy one to make.

Danielle, you came into this competition at the top of the pack, with three consecutive best photos under your belt. Although you never landed on top again after that, you stayed very consistent. Early on, you didn't necessarily come across like a model, but over time, you transformed, and right when you needed to, you completely owned that runway. When we look at you now, we see a model.

Joanie, you on the other hand don't necessarily register as a model in person like Danielle does. However, you sure as heck know how to transform in front of the camera, and you did just that this season. Even though you started off as just "pretty good," you grew a whole lot. You set a record for best photos, earning four in a row and five total. Nobody can deny your consistency, and watching you improve each week has been a joy.

Both of you would be very worthy winners for this cycle, but there can only be one. After taking your bodies of work into consideration, the voters have decided...

... that the two of you are evenly matched. The results of the portfolio battle came out to a completely level 11-11 split. To break the tie, I counted up the number of votes the two of you got for each individual battle. By a score of 66-54, the winner... is...

IPB Image

:clap:Danielle!!!:clap:

Congratulations, Danielle! This was not at all an easy decision, and the votes proved just that. In the end, you proved to be the best all-around model. We're inspired by your journey, passion, and transformation. You 100% deserve this win!

Joanie, you've been incredible as well. Your run on the show was simply spectacular, and I doubt we'll find another model as consistent as you for quite some time.

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry!

~Winner's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Pe80ev1c-HE

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

7ow3jWKL2Aw

7gxiCLwYKG8

7DK_TGhdTvk

-

Here are the results of the portfolio battle:

Week 1: Danielle - 8 / Joanie - 0
Week 2: Danielle - 7 / Joanie - 1
Week 3: Danielle - 8 / Joanie - 0
Week 4: Danielle - 2 / Joanie - 6
Week 5: Danielle - 8 / Joanie - 0
Week 6: Danielle - 1 / Joanie - 7
Week 7.1: Danielle - 3 / Joanie - 5
Week 7.2: Danielle - 4 / Joanie - 4
Week 8: Danielle - 2 / Joanie - 6
Week 9: Danielle - 1 / Joanie - 7
Week 10: Danielle - 4 / Joanie - 4
Week 11.1: Danielle - 5 / Joanie - 3
Week 11.2: Danielle - 2 / Joanie - 6
Final Runway: Danielle - 7 / Joanie - 1
Winner Pick: Danielle - 4 / Joanie - 4

And here are the end of cycle stats -

Most FCOs: Joanie (5)
Most Bottom 2 Appearances: Kari, Leslie, Furonda (3 each)
Biggest Rise in Placement: Mollie Sue (+4 spots)
Biggest Fall in Placement: Brooke (-4 spots)
Best COO Average: Danielle (2.27)
Best Overall Score: Joanie (This is calculated differently from COO Average).

And some other fun facts...

- Danielle was the first to set a record for this redux, being the first model to ever get best photo three times in a row.
- Joanie broke this record later this cycle, earning four best photos in a row (and eventually five total, another record).
- Joanie is also the first model from any cycle to never land in the bottom 2.
- Taking each week's callout into account, Danielle and Joanie cumulatively landed outside the top 5... exactly once. And that was Joanie in week 5 (she was called 6th. Not her best dehhhhhh).
- Danielle and Joanie were so closely matched in this competition that by the end of top 5 week, they had the EXACT SAME overall score. Not an easy feat when this score is calculated to the hundred thousandth place (.27458, to be exact).

-

Overall, I really enjoyed this cycle! I feel like we nailed the elimination order almost perfectly. There's not much off the top of my head that I would change, other than perhaps Brooke's placement.

The next cycle will begin later this afternoon. I think what we'll do is every three cycles, it'll be host's choice. Cycle 15 was a host choice cycle, while 22 and 6 were your choice. This next cycle will go back to host choice, and I've got one of my personal favorite cycles up next. :shifty:

Thank you all for participating in this cycle 6 redux! It was definitely a great one in my book.

• Sad 1

And the next cycle is...

IPB Image

America's Next Top Model, Cycle 11!

Photoshoot #1 - Political Issues Made Sexy

-

IPB Image

Analeigh

IPB Image

Brittany

IPB Image

Clark

IPB Image

Elina

IPB Image

Hannah

IPB Image

Isis

IPB Image

Joslyn

IPB Image

Lauren Brie

IPB Image

Marjorie

IPB Image

McKey

IPB Image

Nikeysha

IPB Image

Samantha

IPB Image

ShaRaun

IPB Image

Sheena

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (14). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). The girl with the worst score this week will be eliminated. I'll leave voting open until Tuesday, December 10th. The time I close will be decided by the number of votes that have come in.

My Ranking:
1. Isis - It's not a very "sexy" shot (maybe a more understated sexy), but I love the emotion here. It all feels very real.
2. Marjorie - I love the angularity of the pose. It's a very interesting picture.
3. Elina - She looks strong and commanding. It'd probably be my favorite if there was more intensity behind her eyes.
4. Joslyn - It's a very "in your face" picture. I like it.
5. Brittany - She gets her theme across well. She looks strong and proud.
6. Sheena - It's a cute and cheeky sort of picture. The sex appeal isn't too overdone.
7. Analeigh - I like the pose a lot, but she's not holding her face in the right light.
8. McKey - I like the idea behind this picture, but it's kind of an awkward shot. She's not committing enough to the "boxing" idea for the picture to work.
9. Samantha - I'm not sure how to feel about this one. I like her expression and how angular her pose is, but her legs just look strange.
10. Lauren Brie - The pose is awkward, but I sort of like her expression here. Overall, not terrible.
11. Nikeysha - It's a very interesting picture. I don't like how bunched up and tiny she looks, but I do like her expression.
12. ShaRaun - The light is hitting her face all wrong. She also shortened herself with the pose.
13. Hannah - Awkward. I don't like the tension in her neck or the sour expression.
14. Clark - It's bad. The pose is unflattering, the expression is blank, and she's not connecting to her theme at all.

Elimination #1

14 models stand before me, but I have just 13 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Isis! I really didn't expect you to get called first, so this is a pleasant surprise! What I love about your picture is how understated and beautiful it is. There's an authenticity here that's really refreshing. Congratulations! Your score this week was 21.

Also safe are...

Elina - 28
Joslyn - 35
Marjorie - 42
Sheena - 46
Analeigh - 55
McKey - 67
Brittany - 70
Lauren Brie - 80
Samantha - 85
Hannah - 96
ShaRaun - 106

Will Clark and Nikeysha please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Clark, we look at you and see a conventionally beautiful girl, but we don't think we see a model. Your picture this week showed a lack of connection to your theme, and it makes us question whether or not you're capable of doing better. Nikeysha, your picture was interesting. I actually kind of liked it. However, when we look at you, we don't see much in the way of professionalism or long-term potential. You don't seem to have the drive the others have. So who stays?

IPB Image

Congratulations, Clark. You and Nikeysha were tied this week with a score of 107, but five out of the nine voters preferred your picture to hers, which is what saved you. You've got to work hard to prove that you really do deserve your spot.

Nikeysha, this means you are out. While you can take an alright picture, the voters don't want to waste time with someone who doesn't have enough professionalism or drive to really give a good effort. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image